Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Radio? Republicans being set up to back idiots!

Progressive Communist Community Organizing Radio

As I reported on ALIPAC Discussion over a month ago, the progressives are setting traps for Republicans. They are doing it with Sarah Palin(She quit her job & this is a bigger deal than we are being led to think), La. Gov. Piyush Jindal (he was almost recalled for corruption by young Republicans in La) and Ms. Gov Haley Barbour(he has too much of drama in his closet).
    After MSNBC’s Chirs Matthews, who was pretty much told by the Vatican, during his trip to Vatican City in November, to do everything to protect Obama, he came back and started pushing Haley Barbour of Mississippi on Republicans and they fell for it. Even with Republicans reading this board they still got out and started throwing their weight behind an idiotic gaff machine like Haley Barbour.
    Also notice the Vaitican (an open borders and globalist)-called Nancy Pelosi to Vatican City which she took a big trip and charged it to tax payers-and she has passed amnesty, food safety act, pushing FCC-Gov owned internet-this is how you can tell if they are globalist. If they are called over to the vatican. I have noticed this. The Catholic church has been leaning on Catholics like Pelosi, MSNBC Chirs Matthews, Joe Biden to push for mass immigration into the U.S. so that they can have more power in upper, North America.

Next set up, allow this racial mess that Haley Barbour is in to settle down, let him become head of the RNC or even run for the Republican nomination, and from what I understand from the NAACP, Haley Barbour has 2 black women, who were jailed as teen agers for 30 years, for a crime which they didn’t really have involvement in. Haley Barbour hasn’t pardoned these women and once MSNBC and even CNN takes over the Tea Party, by hosting Presidential Debates next year, the progressives will bring up some very obscene attacks on all the Republicans except for Romney because Romney of Ma. State, is a mini-Obama.

Romney, Obama, John Kerry, Jindal, Bush and Joe Lieberman are all from the same globalist camps. THEY ALL WANT MASS AMENSTY AND A SLAVE SOCIETY, WHERE THEY ARE ON TOP AND AMERICANS ARE JAILED, DEAD OR STARVED like what happened to European settlers in the 1700 and 1800’s when the rich plantation owners ran everything with free slave labor from Africa.
    This is coming. The media (both right and left) are trying to angle a globalist into office, like what they did with Bush-vs-Kerry, who may as well been twins. Both Bush and Kerry were trying to put in place an open borders, free trade, free cheap labor country-which means an end to the U.S.

KEEP IN MIND THAT OBAMA HAD THE ENTIRE CIA BEHIND HIM! HE HAS THE FULL FORCE OF THE MEDIA AND ALL BRAINWASHING METHODS including propaganda and misinformation!

The Senate passed a bill today(see link below) that would give La Raza and other immigrant groups FM radio stations! I have included a link to the interview of a community organizers, who is telling immigrant groups and community organizers to gear up, because the FCC and Senate has opened the door for them to dominate radio.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/12/21/ ... _passes_in

These are the fights of 2012. They are coming hard core. I will be sending 2,000.00 to ALIPAC next month; I suggest we build up a war chest NOW!

A war chest for Sessions in 2012! Most excellent idea! and Steve King as his running mate, I always like that name Steve. Yeah! wouldn't that totally wreck their day! 2012 we should have awakened a lot more Americans by then "Wake up! little sleepy head, your being invaded by a 36 million illegal aliens being lead by a one world globalist dictator!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: La Raza Radio? Republicans being set up to back idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Progressive Communist Community Organizing Radio

As I reported on ALIPAC Discussion over a month ago, the progressives are setting traps for Republicans. They are doing it with Sarah Palin(She quit her job & this is a bigger deal than we are being led to think), La. Gov. Piyush Jindal (he was almost recalled for corruption by young Republicans in La) and Ms. Gov Haley Barbour(he has too much of drama in his closet).
    After MSNBC’s Chirs Matthews, who was pretty much told by the Vatican, during his trip to Vatican City in November, to do everything to protect Obama, he came back and started pushing Haley Barbour of Mississippi on Republicans and they fell for it. Even with Republicans reading this board they still got out and started throwing their weight behind an idiotic gaff machine like Haley Barbour.
    Also notice the Vaitican (an open borders and globalist)-called Nancy Pelosi to Vatican City which she took a big trip and charged it to tax payers-and she has passed amnesty, food safety act, pushing FCC-Gov owned internet-this is how you can tell if they are globalist. If they are called over to the vatican. I have noticed this. The Catholic church has been leaning on Catholics like Pelosi, MSNBC Chirs Matthews, Joe Biden to push for mass immigration into the U.S. so that they can have more power in upper, North America.

Next set up, allow this racial mess that Haley Barbour is in to settle down, let him become head of the RNC or even run for the Republican nomination, and from what I understand from the NAACP, Haley Barbour has 2 black women, who were jailed as teen agers for 30 years, for a crime which they didn’t really have involvement in. Haley Barbour hasn’t pardoned these women and once MSNBC and even CNN takes over the Tea Party, by hosting Presidential Debates next year, the progressives will bring up some very obscene attacks on all the Republicans except for Romney because Romney of Ma. State, is a mini-Obama.

Romney, Obama, John Kerry, Jindal, Bush and Joe Lieberman are all from the same globalist camps. THEY ALL WANT MASS AMENSTY AND A SLAVE SOCIETY, WHERE THEY ARE ON TOP AND AMERICANS ARE JAILED, DEAD OR STARVED like what happened to European settlers in the 1700 and 1800’s when the rich plantation owners ran everything with free slave labor from Africa.
    This is coming. The media (both right and left) are trying to angle a globalist into office, like what they did with Bush-vs-Kerry, who may as well been twins. Both Bush and Kerry were trying to put in place an open borders, free trade, free cheap labor country-which means an end to the U.S.

KEEP IN MIND THAT OBAMA HAD THE ENTIRE CIA BEHIND HIM! HE HAS THE FULL FORCE OF THE MEDIA AND ALL BRAINWASHING METHODS including propaganda and misinformation!

The Senate passed a bill today(see link below) that would give La Raza and other immigrant groups FM radio stations! I have included a link to the interview of a community organizers, who is telling immigrant groups and community organizers to gear up, because the FCC and Senate has opened the door for them to dominate radio.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/12/21/ ... _passes_in

These are the fights of 2012. They are coming hard core. I will be sending 2,000.00 to ALIPAC next month; I suggest we build up a war chest NOW!
    This is very important critical information.......thank you.

ALIPAC needs to starts weeding our candidates

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    A war chest for Sessions in 2012! Most excellent idea! and Steve King as his running mate, I always like that name Steve. Yeah! wouldn't that totally wreck their day! 2012 we should have awakened a lot more Americans by then "Wake up! little sleepy head, your being invaded by a 36 million illegal aliens being lead by a one world globalist dictator!"
    ALIPAC needs to start taking a look (without being influenced by media, which is owned by 4 corporations) at who can win office, secure borders beyong paying us lip service and how we can help the person win against Obama in 2012 because right now I know Romney can maybe come close but at his core, Romney is from the same clicks as Obama and John Kerry. A North East Liberal disgused as a conservative. Romney-Care is a perfect example. We need radio stations and call centers set up.