Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"La Raza"-Something, "Aztlan"-HUH? Wasss

It's not nice to target one nationality, so let us NOT target an entire nationality here. In other words, keep in mind that not ALL of our Southern neighbors are radical militants. Make room for compassion and dignity for the few there are who truly do only want a life in the U.S. and to live the American dream, but prepare your mind to deal with the majority (yes, MAJORITY) of them who seek our undoing. There really IS an enemy from our South and.....

They even have a "set-in-stone" battle plan. Many have heard them chanting "La Raza!" and "Viva Aztlan!" Thank goodness I was also stationed in Honduras for a year of my time in military service - I learned enough Spanish to understand some of these war cries and chants.

Please add the following links to your digital ammo box. Ever wonder what would happen if all of you are able to send it to just a few thousand other folks who would include it in letters they send to Congress and Senate? (HINT!)

Here is what you do. Visit the page below and read your fill. Then, in the left-hand side of your screen, locate the title "Professor Predicts Hispanic Homeland" near the bottom. I'm including the link to it as the last link below for rapid locating.

First, though, you must realize that our government isn't totally in the dark. Trust me, they know about this website. It has been studied by intelligence agencies, but they don't think it's of any worry as long as YOU don't know about it. That's right my fellow American, they are hoping you don't find the following information. But I've just dashed their hopes. You now stand empowered!

We need millions to write letters to their representatives explaining that they DO desire legal immigration, but illegal immigration must be brought to a halt immediately. The letter must ensure they understand we will NOT tolerate another mass amnesty, explicitly worded or re-worded to be more palatable. Then finally, explain to your congress and senate representatives that you now understand which part of the U.S. is destined by militants to be their new nation.. upon which you place the following links:

Aztlan War HQ:
    http://www.aztlan.net

The Aztlan Battle Plan:
    http://www.aztlan.net/homeland.htm

With that information, you've literally got the ammo necessary to heap coals under your representatives' heels and to set their hair on fire because they will now know that hundreds of thousands of us know what they know!! It most certainly won't bode well for them - I gurantee it.

Get this info out to those you know will write and call their reps! This will really throw a cog into their gears when it comes time to revive the immigration reform debate.

Kurtis
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

our government is paying them to take the jobs of the American people and our country as well ... we need to pospone the elections UNTIL after the borders are secured and send Congressmen home without pay until that time comes -- I'm sure they could come up with a solution within 24 hours
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

You're right!

You know the old saying? To err is human, but to really mess things up it takes a machine?

Yes....

Our major problems in Washington began when they started switching from voting booths to machines that are, like, you know.... like.. eh.... lottery machines!

"Lessee here, what is this button for? Ooops... that one said Bush. Drats hey, umm, can I try again??? Ouch! Now I'm not sure who I voted for! Looks like I lost the whole thing once again. Darn it!!! I'll let someone else figure out which one to pick for me. I jist don't understand them new computerized things."
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Oh to be able to send them home without pay till they did their job!!!! How about drastically lowering their wages, taking all the freebies away and let the people they represent vote as to whether or not they deserve a raise by the things they accomplish.? Or how about giving the job to the person that will do it for the least amount of money? Better yet....let them volunteer their services for a term. Maybe then they'd be in there for the right reason, and we wouldn't have lifers in there with their own agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Oh to be able to send them home without pay till they did their job!!!! How about drastically lowering their wages, taking all the freebies away and let the people they represent vote as to whether or not they deserve a raise by the things they accomplish.? Or how about giving the job to the person that will do it for the least amount of money? Better yet....let them volunteer their services for a term. Maybe then they'd be in there for the right reason, and we wouldn't have lifers in there with their own agenda.
    we would definitely have an exodus in D.C.!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hmmmm, is there any actual way we can withhold their pay? That would be worth looking into.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AZTLAN PLAN TEXT

Here is the link to the full text of the Aztlan Plan:

http://www.ojjpac.org/aztlan.asp
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

They really are asking for trouble, aren't they, Steve.

I told someone this morning in a private e-mail that it is too bad the government chose to ignore all these threats all these years and pass it off as idle talk. I wonder if they still feel the same now that thousands of protesters carried all those signs around and chanted about it.

How about we outsorce their jobs since some Politician in India will work for less than 150,000 a year in Congress?

I am joking of course but that is the crux of their argument against the working class in America.

Folks, we need to go back to our original voting system. Paper ballots with X marks the vote and they cannot be deleted if their needs to be a recount.

Unitl then we will never know who really one the elections we have.

Read all about it here:
    http://www.votescam.com

I know more corruption at every turn. We have truly lost our Republic.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Re: You're right!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    You know the old saying? To err is human, but to really mess things up it takes a machine?

Yes....

Our major problems in Washington began when they started switching from voting booths to machines that are, like, you know.... like.. eh.... lottery machines!

"Lessee here, what is this button for? Ooops... that one said Bush. Drats hey, umm, can I try again??? Ouch! Now I'm not sure who I voted for! Looks like I lost the whole thing once again. Darn it!!! I'll let someone else figure out which one to pick for me. I jist don't understand them new computerized things."
    That really funny!
    Thats a great description- "lottery machine". Thats about it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast