Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks USPatriot! I go and leave out their favorite one! Undocumented immigrant!

While i'm at it, let's not forget the all encompassing term immigrant either, which is a favorite one of the OBL. Except when they use ( more like hijack) that term, you can be certain they are not talking about legal immigrants, but rather their beloved illegal invaders!

Or should I say, out-of-status immigrant! LOL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People like Satomayor and Perez, make a bad name for Puerto-Ricans like my family. What do these people even have in common with a Mexican? They have a completely different culture and Puerto Rico being our 51rst state makes them all U.S citizens, what do they know about this so called "hate" and "racism" or have anything to do with Illegals? These people are turning their back on their own country/state that flies the American flag, so that they can be popular amongst a crowd that doesnt even care for Puerto Ricans. Let me tell you guys something, when I was in highschool there was ALOT of Mexicans that openly stated their opinions on Puerto Ricans and it wasn't good. "La Raza" has nothing to do with Hispanics, Puerto-Ricans, Brazilians, Puertugese,ect. When "La Raza" referres to "Latinos" what theyre really referring is to "Mexicans". I bet you a million dollars right now, that La Raza only uses the term "Latino" because if they said "Mexican" they'd be exposed for what they really are. We all know "La Raza" is nothing more then a Mexican extremist, hate group. Shame on you Puerto Ricans for turning your back on your country!! I have met many Puerto Ricans that agree with me, not all Puerto Ricans like Sotomayor either.

Oh and on a side note, while downtown the other day I saw a flyer in the window of a building that said "servicio de la raza" since when do we say that crap? That's like saying "we serve mexicans" why not post a flyer saying "servicio en espansol" or something less racist and obviously one sided.

Not to mention that Puerto Rico has a Dominican illegal alien problem and that a lot of Puerto Ricans are in jobs where they end up having to compete with illegal aliens from Latin America.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Storm winds are getting stronger. Will we have an America next year?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    When "La Raza" referres to "Latinos" what theyre really referring is to "Mexicans". I bet you a million dollars right now, that La Raza only uses the term "Latino" because if they said "Mexican" they'd be exposed for what they really are. We all know "La Raza" is nothing more then a Mexican extremist, hate group. .
    You just hit that nail on the head without a hammer! La Raza is a front for a group of Mexican terrorists who want to take over this country and now they are most likely backed by drug cartel money. JMTCW.

You just hit that nail on the head without a hammer! La Raza is a front for a group of Mexican terrorists who want to take over this country and now they are most likely backed by drug cartel money. JMTCW.
    They do not need funding from the drug cartel. Our Corporate America is funding them just well and with support from our own government!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I wonder when the whites in America are going to get sick and tired of being pushed to the curb for every other race.
    In the back of my mind I believe there are ones out there that think or are saying it is about time for the "whites" to feel what it is like to be shoved around or persecuted or prejudiced against.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I wonder when the whites in America are going to get sick and tired of being pushed to the curb for every other race.
    In the back of my mind I believe there are ones out there that think or are saying it is about time for the "whites" to feel what it is like to be shoved around or persecuted or prejudiced against.
    You are right about that. Just read a few pro-illegal sites. They actually admit that they feel that way about whites unless of course you are a self-loathing, pro-amnesty white. What gets me is that they act like we are still living iin 1950 Selma, Alabama. Today we have affirmative action for minorities and have taken many steps to anhiilate white racism in this country. But it pays for them to still play victim anyway. The pro-illegals who are mostly Hispanics are trying to compare the situation of their illegal brethern in this country as if it has something to do with the Civil Rights Era and it clearly does not.

Many Hsipanics (mostly those from Mexico) legal or not are harboring a grudge over supposed stolen lands so they hate white people today who didn't even have anything to do with the past but they can't beat up on the dead so they go on the attack of those alive instead. Now that seems pretty racist to me but of course they won't admit their own racism.

http://www.miracoalition.org/uploads/bH ... 091908.pdf
    I see they too use the term immigrants for all......NO MENTION many are ILLEGALLY in this country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast