Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Supporters

This is straight from La Raza's website

Institutional Corporate Partners
    The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes those corporations that have invested in NCLR’s long-term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar commitments, including NCLR’s Empowering An American Community Campaign.

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citigroup
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    MBNA Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Please notice these are the MULTI-MILLION dollar contributors.

Here's more

Here is more -

Corporate Partners Program
    The National Council of La Raza invites corporations large and small and Hispanic entrepreneurs to join in its mission to empower current and future generations of Hispanic Americans. To review the benefits offered to Corporate America for supporting NCLR’s critical work, please click here.

We encourage individual Hispanic entrepreneurs to become an NCLR partner as well. Partners like you have firsthand knowledge of the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve the American Dream. We would deeply appreciate your involvement in our institution and welcome your membership participation.

Amerada Hess Corporation
    American Airlines
    Anheuser-Busch Companies
    AstraZeneca International
    AT&T
    Azteca Foods, Inc.
    Bridgestone/Firestone Trust Fund
    Caterpillar Foundation
    Chevron Corporation
    ConAgra Foods, Inc.
    Coors Brewing Company
    The Cummins Foundation
    DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund
    Eastman Kodak Company
    ExxonMobil Corporation
    Greenberg Traurig, LLP
    Guaranty Bank
    Hallmark Cards, Inc.
    Johnson & Johnson
    The Kroger Co.
    McDonald’s Corporation
    MetLife Foundation
    Mortgage Insurance Company
    Sallie Mae
    Schneider National, Inc.
    Sears, Roebuck and Co.
    Sodexho
    Starbucks Corporation
    Time Warner
    Washington Mutual, Inc.
    Wilmer Cutler Pickering, LLP
    Xerox Corporation

I just heard on tv Wal-mart was a MAJOR supporter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Official Bank of America Statement

Read the official Bank of America statement

http://www.bankofamerica.com/community/ ... cdb_laraza

SOLD out out to corporate America!!! What did we expect?

I'm not surprised. They're in every Bank of America branch
    catering to non English speakers.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

The higher-ups of those corporations, earning their HUGE salaries, stock options, etc. do not have to live among those they support.

You know their kids don't have to go to schools chock-full of La Raza-type people.

And, when it's time to defend America's business interests overseas it will be mainly the kids of the working classes who do the bleeding.

Those corporations can also offer politicians and bureaucrats high-paying positions when those with pull need a job.

And, those speaking fees really make the politicos (most, anyway) behave while in office.

Reagen got two-million bucks for ONE speech to corporate big-wigs.

We can offer ONE vote and the elite's system determines who we can vote for, dusguised as democracy in a teo-party system kept in place by mass propaganda and an ignorant electorate.

I do not blame those who inhabit this Web site since y'all are concerned enuff to make an effort to affect the political system. I do blame the masses who keep on voting for the same old bunch, the lackeys of the elites, for allowing our country and culture to wither and be overrun by savages, by the bearers of a culture that can only create, at best, a 2nd-world society.

We need some warriors in office. Folks who are willing to take up arms and allow us to do the same while in uniform, and repel the invaders and ensure the hostiles never enter again.

But, as our country and culture enters the long slide into darkness, a new "Dark Age" I can only be grateful I lived in the USA before the barbarians converted it into something the Founders never envisioned.

It is obvious the Founders (who were elites and ensured an elite class always maintained control) never forsaw our country being run by cowareds and traitors.

The higher-ups of those corporations, earning their HUGE salaries, stock options, etc. do not have to live among those they support.

You know their kids don't have to go to schools chock-full of La Raza-type people.

And, when it's time to defend America's business interests overseas it will be mainly the kids of the working classes who do the bleeding.

Those corporations can also offer politicians and bureaucrats high-paying positions when those with pull need a job.

And, those speaking fees really make the politicos (most, anyway) behave while in office.

We can offer ONE vote and the elite's system determines who we can vote for, dusguised as democracy in a teo-party system kept in place by mass propaganda and an ignorant electorate.

I do not blame those who inhabit this Web site since y'all are concerned enuff to make an effort to affect the political system. I do blame the masses who keep on voting for the same old bunch, the lackeys of the elites, for allowing our country and culture to wither and be overrun by savages, by the bearers of a culture that can only create, at best, a 2nd-world society.

We need some warriors in office. Folks who are willing to take up arms and allow us to do the same while in uniform, and repel the invaders and ensure the hostiles never enter again.

But, as our country and culture enters the long slide into darkness, a new "Dark Age" I can only be grateful I lived in the USA before the barbarians converted it into something the Founders never envisioned.

It is obvious the Founders (who were elites and ensured an elite class always maintained control) never forsaw our country being run by cowareds and traitors.