Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"We recognize that the immigration system is broken and it requires a serious debate"
    Why is debate so important now? Just last year our sell-out senators attempted to ram amnesty through with LITTLE or NO debate.

You know before the Civil Rights movement and affirmative action Latinos were classified as "white" at their own request. Now that they can get freebies and special treatment by being a minority, some of them (like LaRaza) have decided to become "brown" so they can take advantage of all the hard work black Americans did to get equal rights and affirmative action! These people are simply professional parasites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Cribster said:

African's were ripped from their homeland, shackled, crammed into the holds of ships where many of them died from disease and starvation on their journey across the ocean. Then they were forced into servitude.
    The civil rights movement has absolutely nothing to do with the legions of invaders that came here of their own free will across the southern border.
    Bowman said:

You know before the Civil Rights movement and affirmative action Latinos were classified as "white" at their own request. Now that they can get freebies and special treatment by being a minority, some of them (like LaRaza) have decided to become "brown"
    Oh you guys, these are some REALLY excellent points and need to be studied and remembered by all of us. What you both have said is so true, and is the truth behind why NCLR is trying so hard to make illegal aliens their "poster child", in order to get those gov bennies, special treatment and special status, to my own opinion they do not need nor deserve.

Janets education and status in this country certainly shows that no special kid glove handling is needed for Latino's such as herself, apparently she did not run into any roadblocks in life due to her status as a Latino woman in America. It is so obvious that all the NCLR is doing is now attempting to change their status to a minority in order to gain political power.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: La Raza

Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    La Raza is nothing but a hispanic supremist hate group, made up of racist, bigots and liars....Period!
    I agree 100%. They create this lie of "a wave of hate" so as to get more people on their side. What is their evil, ultimate goal? To get their people over here. LaRaza are a bunch of racist pigs.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You know before the Civil Rights movement and affirmative action Latinos were classified as "white" at their own request. Now that they can get freebies and special treatment by being a minority, some of them (like LaRaza) have decided to become "brown" so they can take advantage of all the hard work black Americans did to get equal rights and affirmative action! These people are simply professional parasites.
    Agree with you on that.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I'm an American of Hispanic/Latino descent. My family raised me to believe that race is not a merit and that people regardless of ethnic backgrounds and histories should be treated equal and not rewarded for past injustices. Unforunately I have relatives who play the race card and are pro illegal. It disgusts me because they slimeballs who are evil supremacists. It bugs me that members of MECHA, LULAC and La Raza never see themselves as racists but yet they are always ready to point fingers on members of white supremacist groups. To me La Raza are in the same league of evil as other race supremacist groups.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Does anybody ever look at how Mexico treats its own illegals?

Wish La Raza would be outlawed! What are the chances of that?
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic
    Does anybody ever look at how Mexico treats its own illegals?

Wish La Raza would be outlawed! What are the chances of that?
    NONE.........Our governmnent gives them millions per year-----from US citzen/tax payers money!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

PLEASE be sure to send emails to the email addresses above!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

JANET

Little bigot racist Janet......MOD EDIT
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast