Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: LATINO COMMUNITY

Quote Originally Posted by katatinka
    Yes, we are not talking about the legal Latino Community, the members of which have gone through the arduous process of applying for legal status in the USA, just like everyone else has had to do. Before you screech, remember, I am mestizo. My ancestors were North American Indians, so what are you doing in my yard? I notice you don't like the Illegals from Guatelmala in your yard.

Katatinka the Redneck

Banned

Re: LATINO COMMUNITY

Quote Originally Posted by katatinka
    Yes, we are not talking about the legal Latino Community, the members of which have gone through the arduous process of applying for legal status in the USA, just like everyone else has had to do. Before you screech, remember, I am mestizo. My ancestors were North American Indians, so what are you doing in my yard? I notice you don't like the Illegals from Guatelmala in your yard.

Katatinka the Redneck
    Mestizos are the offspring of MEXICAN Indians and Spanards

Don't use semantics

Most of us know the difference

The so-called Dream Act is just another illegal alien scam.
    Step 1. Get the bill passed. Step 2. Set up phony schools for illegals. Step 3. Enroll the illegals in the phony schools. Step 4. Get billions from the government to pay for it. Step 5. Force everybody else to pay for it. Step 6. Funnel some of that money back into the pockets of politicians who voted for the scam by way of political contributions. Step 7. After it becomes obvious the illegals aren't really learning anything, declare bankruptcy or ask for a bailout. Of course by then all the money will be lost. etc. etc. etc.
    Does all this sound familiar? It should. That's what the oligarchy did to the subprime mortgage industry. Billions were lent to illegals who didn't even have a valid social security number. At the same time citizens and legal residents had to prove everything they put down on their applicantions. But are we going to be dumb enough to let history repeat itself?

Banned
    There is not one illegal in this country that couldn't fake a way to take advantage of the dream act if its passed.

Illegals already get a hundred chances to stay in this country , even after they commit crimes.

Our system is just wrong , Illegal should be no gray area period

If they have filed papers to correct their status it should be done FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRIES , They should not be allowed to stay here
    while its pending

DEPORT

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Who's the punching bag here? The blood sucking parasite illegal alien students or the American taxpayers who fund their education, medical needs, food stamps, etc. etc. etc.
    Great question ReggieMay! Perhaps I will e-mail this witch that very question.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't usually like to reference Wikipedia but have to share this. It's quite long so I won't even try to post it. My apologies to those who don't like to use links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_C ... c_enclaves

Each of these enclaves has it's own ethnic/American Ass. to assist "New Arrivals" in gaming the system.

Those who do use links please give a glance at the "Brooklyn Chinese Enclave" pic. That is right up the block from my house! Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

In 1986 there was just one Chinese establishment on the entire length of Eight Ave (39th St. to 75th St.) and it was takeout only.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to laraza site today, they should be sued for false advertising. NCLR works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans. They sure don't do a lot for any Americans. No matter what race they are. I thought it was a crime to help criminals. Telling criminals how to commit crimes against the country that seems serious to me. There's enough ethnic enclaves, Look on the bright side in 25yrs. us and our kids will be able to get food stamps and welfare checks, gold grills, and pimp rides. Yo!Yo!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Type in la raza gang and hit search.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Type in la raza gang and hit search.
    La Raza Gang
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9kzsuI4bog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7xs-YVj ... re=related
    ------------------------

Real neighborly stuff. Mr. Rogers' worth nightmare. Thanks mkfarnam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast