Thread: Labor Centers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Labor Centers

Hello all! I am posting here for the very first time because I am frustrated with our elected officials and their need to be all things to all people. I live in the Northern Virginia area and suspect that what I am observing is occuring all over the country. Recently, a lot of press has been giving to different localities using "Tax Payer" funds to build "labor centers" for those who are illegally in this country. Their reason is to give those looking for day labor jobs a place to keep warm and to receive free counselling...as well as keep them from "urinating in public" (give me a break!).

Herndon County was a latest in the over 320 labor centers to come under fire. As I understand, the Minuteman organization has taken up a mission to photograph business owners who use day laborers and turn them over to the IRS. While I usually don't support such extreme groups from doing these things, I actually think they are onto something here. My main point about all of this is, I don't care what the alien's status is, if they were made to pay the same tax as you and I, I wouldn't be so angry with the system. Maybe the illegal alien can make up for some of the cost I pay for (medical, food, etc) which I will talk about later in this post.

I used to volunteer as an EMT for a local County, and have picked up many 17-20 year old "hispanic" females that present paperwork from places such as Equador, Mexico, etc and don't have an American register green card or any other indications they are here legally. Well, as everyone knows, giving birth here makes the offspring a U.S. citizen. Because of that, the government and INS officials look the other way when it comes to accountability. Believe me, you and I pay for every birth, or every medical procedure done to an illegal alien.

OK, as I promised, I have a partial solution to this mess...about the "Labor Centers". Here is my take on fixing what appears to be a free ride: Make each and every potential day laborer register who and what they are (since INS obvously doesn't care), as well as the employers. Employers contact the labor center for workers and certifies the hourly wage. They either pay the taxes up front, or the day labors does, either way, someone pays the tax liability up front. After the labor center is paid for, then the rest is turned over as a consolidated tax payment to state and the Feds. Further, we make the illegals report their families and take out a basic medical plan (It could be as low as $50 per month). Wow, that might make them responsible for their own actions? Otherwise, stop using tax payers funds to have "compassion" on those who know a good thing when they see it...

You know folks, it is very hard for me to feel sorry for a people that their wives drop them off at the labor gathering site (be it a 7-11, etc) in a brand new SUV, Cadillac, or similar upscale car...when I know they are taking advantage of law abiding citizens.

Oh yeah, I had an occassion once to travel through a town in Virginia called "Culpeper". I was approached in a parking lot by a hispanic who at least could speak broken english. He showed me a laminated map of where the day laborers stood in a local industrial entrance for jobs. It had the spanish and english equivilant of the three lines labor classes. Can you imagine my surprise at this person showing me this? I hate to say this folks, but the illegals are well organized and know exactly what they are doing....

Welcome to ALIPAC manlyva.

Manlyva--Welcome to ALIPAC!!

Hey, your idea is great and I understand the problem in Northern Viriginia. My family lives there and it is outrageous. The population growth which is all immigrant is pushing home values through the roof and in Fairfax County, they raise the property taxes annually. For the past few years, it has been 10% or more a year. During the Bush Administration, local property taxes in this county have increased more than 50%.

Four years ago I hurt my ankle while visiting and had to go to the local clinic for an x-ray. Some foreign person was there from Mexico or South America sick and coughing from a hospital bed with a curtain around it but it was only half closed. I got whatever they had. I still have it. My doctors call it an "upper respiratory infection". While it improved, it never went away totally. They didn't know the name of it and were puzzled by it.

When I get a cold that should go away in a few days, it lingers in my upper respiratory system for weeks.

My Mom who went with me got it too and suffers the same thing.

It is not the sick person's fault other than they were here when they should not have been.

Our US Immigration Laws are on the books for a reason. They were passed at times when we had sensible people loyal to our nation and our people. They were intended to both protect the American People while allowing some new people to enter our country.

Now our representatives are not sensible people but silly Globalists intent upon "ruling the world" by eliminating the power and autonomy of the American People. This makes them Traitors in my eyes. Their motives are selling us out and very quickly. Much has already been done by our membership in the World Trade Organization and 38 Free Trade Agreements ratified by the US Congress and signed into law by this President, GWB that transfer power over this commerce including domestic laws that interfere with the profit motives of those involved in the trade to the World Trade Organization including immigration matters which means our US Congress and our US Supreme Court are no longer involved in the issues or outcome.

The American People no longer matter to most of our elected representatives. They just court us for money and votes and like idiots we have handed over both.

No more. They are exposed and the gig is up.

Get these people out of our government and kick their butts out of DC on the earliest possible date.

I support Impeachment of George W Bush and Dick Cheney. Bush is a maniac pushing a trade policy that is nothing short of High Treason. He is a fool licking Mexico so that country can bring down the United States and make us the Turd Bowl of the Western Hemisphere. He is a wacko linking our business and our economy to the rest of the world through Free Trade Agreements that are not free but highly regulated, which open our borders to unlimited immigration, and that transfer power to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland...an organization ruled and controlled by the owners of multi-national corporations with no allegiance or loyalty to the American People, most of whom are disgruntled sore losers that the Allies won WWII; that support a New World Order, which is World Government consisting of commercial management through the WTO and civilian mangement through the United Nations, Agenda 21 and the UN Millennium Agenda that they have been working on years and are ready to implement.

What is Afoot will shock the American People when they finally comprehend it.

They will soon comprehend because the Globalists are moving very fast to implement World Government before 2008. Many components are already in effect and already affecting our daily lives in harmful ways.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

manlyva, welcome to ALIPAC. Thank you for sharing your stories and we hope you will post often.

Urinating in public indeed! That should be reason enough to arrest them, ascertain their immigration status and deport them in my book.

I'm sad to hear that the deliverers of those "anchor babies" are making it just about as far east as they can get these days. I imagine they figure they will get better care in hospitals where the staff isn't as illegal as they are. Our hospitals on the border are all but closing down yet the administrators lie and lie some more to keep those tax dollars pouring in to pay the illegal labor. I don't suppose Virginia's hospitals are in any better shape by now.

What is the VA count of illegals up to now? Last I heard there were and estimated 300,000 but I know that busloads of them have headed in that direction since that statistic was published.

It's a sorry state of affairs, isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi manlyva. Welcome to ALIPAC!

I've got an aunt in Richmond who we visited this past summer. I was dumbfounded by the number of people there of "questionable" status. We've tried to get her to sell out there and move to NC which isn't much better BTW. She's a stubborn old biddy and won't hear of it. She says nobody will run her out of the house she's lived in for most of her life. I can't blame her in a way but she shouldn't have to lock herself inside the house and be afraid to even answer the door.

Oh, yes, anchor babies. Seems there was a group of 15 illegal immigrants crossing the border when a woman 7 months pregnant went into labor. Her two older children were sent to get BP who called paramedics. Since she would deliver within minutes, a life flight helicopter was summoned to get her to the hospital where the premature baby was born a US citizen. Of course, being 2 months premature meant the baby was placed in the neonatal intensive care unit. Last I heard, mother, father and siblings were still in the US waiting for baby to be released from hospital. No mention of where the other 11 illegals scattered to either.

I'm really sorry you felt you had to give up EMT but can certainly understand why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More

Thanks for making me welcome. I am hoping I see some progress over the coming months to reduce the Illegals in this country. I also wanted to say a few more things (that are probably obvious to all).

First, let me state for the record, I believe that all Politicians, no matter how they begin their career's, become either partially or totally corrupt prior to their removal. In today's society, "bribes" (for lack of better words) are common place from Lobby Groups. Seeing the Mexican Government and activist groups supporting open borders lobby congress is no surprise. Let me also say, that these same people are assisting the illegals to find loopholes in the American laws (yes, our very way of life) that they exploit for their own gains.

Case in point...I read about the Food Stamps being handed out to illegals. Well, if you do a little web surfing, you will find that because certain corrupt officials issued drivers licenses (e.g. in Virginia among others), an illegal now has a social security number...you can reason the rest.

In the case of illegals getting aide (medical, welfare, educational) from our society, I hate to say this, one person hit the nail on the head...usually a presidential decree or signed bill leads to these loopholes. In the case of Bill Clinton, he was the signing king of these bills. However, I hold each and every official liable if they do nothing to reverse the legislation...so every elected official including the Bush possee is responsible for not taking back America!

You know something, most of the illegals in this area are very smart about taking advantage of the tax payer. I wonder if we center efforts around figuring out who is doing this and putting a stop to it would be beneficial? I also wonder how an illegal can be driving the latest SUV when a hard working American Citizen can bearly afford their heating bill?

I feel we need to first get the bozo's out of office who are legislating these stupid laws which place Americans on the bottom of our country's list.

Manlyva--there is no question it has been a conspired collaborative effort by our Congress, our White House, 501 C 3 fraudulent charity organizations, illegal employers contributing funds in massive amounts to these "advocacy groups" to do their bidding and dirty work.

Lets stop this nonsense now.

Lets be Americans and remember Who We Are and What We Were Born To Do.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel we need to first get the bozo's out of office who are legislating these stupid laws which place Americans on the bottom of our country's list.
    I can't say I don't agree with this 100%. But I sure wish the ones who are in there now would at least have the common decency to secure the borders so that when the next group takes over they won't have to start at square one and there won't be another ten million to contend with.

OK, I would settle for that...anything that takes a firmer stand than we are now!