Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Labor day demostracion: We get screwed again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Behind Labor Day demostración

Posted: August 23, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006

Get ready. A massive new protest by illegal aliens and their supporters is being planned for Labor Day.

Indeed, it is being planned by one of the main organizations behind last spring's massive rallies – Hermandad Mexicana Nacional, or the Brotherhood of Mexican Nationals, if you want to understand how these people see themselves.

You couldn't help but be impressed by the sheer size of the previous rallies – which raises the question of how groups like Hermandad Mexicana Nacional do it.

Let me count the ways.

Once upon a time, the legal center of the Hermandad Mexicana Nacional, a group based in California, was under investigation by California Secretary of State Bill Jones for aiding possible voter fraud. In 1997, then-Orange County District Attorney Michael Capizzi also investigated the group for its role in registering non-citizens to vote in a contested congressional race between former Rep. Robert K. Dornan and Rep. Loretta Sanchez.

On top of that, the Internal Revenue Service also launched a probe of the group.

Yet, even while those investigations were continuing, taxpayer money continued to flow into the coffers of Hermandad. This is one of the dirty little secrets explaining how organizations like this organize huge rallies. It's really quite simple: You pay for them!

Hermandad has received tens of millions of dollars directly from the California Department of Education, most of it indirectly from all U.S. taxpayers.
    Why?

That's a great question. Because Hermandad was founded as a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization for the specific purpose of providing nonprofit, low-cost legal services to "undocumented immigrant workers and their families and other low-income families."

So, what does organizing political rallies have to do with that purpose?

Again, good question.

The California Department of Education says it funneled more than $20 million of mostly federal funds to Hermandad to help pay for English classes for aliens who got amnesty under the 1986 "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Plan." Now, of course, Hermandad is pushing for another amnesty bill because it's good for business – but not so good for U.S. taxpayers.

By the way, the California Department of Education handed Hermandad much of this cash despite the fact that audits showed a number of "irregularities" in the group's financial records. Among the irregularities found was one that showed the group owed hundreds of thousands of dollars in state and federal taxes and was behind on payroll and loan payments. So, even though the group got free money from the U.S. Treasury, it was delinquent in returning even a portion of that money it was legally bound to provide for payroll taxes.

An independent audit found that in 1995 and 1996, Hermandad did not record and reconcile its bank accounts, did not depreciate its fixed assets, incorrectly recorded certain revenue and expense accounts and did not reconcile salaries to payroll tax returns.

But that's not even the biggest scandal surrounding Hermandad.

As noted, the group was the center of attention in an election-fraud scheme in the Dornan-Sanchez congressional race.

Dornan charged that Hermandad had registered non-citizens and illegal aliens before the race. There is evidence to suggest the English language and citizenship classes were actually used for political indoctrination and directed students on ways to subvert the law.

An investigation by the Los Angeles Times found that 30 percent of a sample group of voters registered through Hermandad were indeed noncitizens.

Yet, still the taxpayer cash flowed to the group.

It won't surprise me to see another massive rally of illegal aliens and their supporters this Labor Day. After all, you already paid for it.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=51633

California better wise up, the rest of us are paying for their stupid policies too!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Those marches and demonstrations by the invaders ,To me seem like a giant powder keg . Sooner or later someone is going to light the fuse and there is going to be one hell of an explosion .

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    Those marches and demonstrations by the invaders ,To me seem like a giant powder keg . Sooner or later someone is going to light the fuse and there is going to be one hell of an explosion .
    I feel the same way. The Muslims have said, "We will use your democracy to destroy your democracy.', and that is what these illegals are doing too.

If they aren't suing someone here, they form non-profit orgs. to rip off tax dollars!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

What ever happened to our law... ILLEGAL ASSEMBLY?!?!?!

Or is this passe because there Illegal Aliens?
    Enforce the/all laws equally... "Arrest the bums"!

Do I hear the words.... Reverse Discrimination?

One has to wonder...
    If our Government both US & Local isn't doing there jobs, why are we paying our taxs?

Your next Poster (copy & save)
    Politics Poli - many / Tics-parasites.
    "Those who accuse & fail shall receive equal punishment of the accused".

I think every time they do this it works against them. It wakes up the American people and makes them see the true numbers of illegal's that are in the country. I really love it when they wave the flags of foreign countries and flip off the camera's. I bet W. see's a surge in the number of hits on the web site also.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

MW
    American_made wrote:

I really love it when they wave the flags of foreign countries and flip off the camera's.
    You probably won't see much of that this time around. The pro-illegal advocates have learned a few things since the last march. I have no doubt they've indocrinated the marchers well: Dress appropriately, no obscene or rude hand gestures, no Mexican flags (only American), no foul or racist language when speaking to a reporter, etc. Trust me, the event will be well planned and staged to make the illegals look like American citizens protesting for their rights as Americans.

Oh, and look for lots of babies, kids, and elderly folks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can take the boy out of the country but you can not take the country out of the boy so to speak. I agree they will try, but you will always have the bad apples in the crowd that will not listen. If the media will focus on the bad apples like MS 13 with all the tattoo's the people holding up the LA Raza signs yelling this is our home look at history. Then you take the fact that the politicians do not like these marches as it challenges there power and causes them grief at home with all the calls etc. I still think it will bite them in the end.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Ok people, at SOME point WE are going to have to nip this in the bud by overtly soliciting armed forces and criminals from foreign countries to invade us AND we need to have rallies to support them. Maybe we could invite Canada and England to invade us posing as poor illegal aliens from a foriegn land?

The filthy traitors in the white house and washington need to do something about this invasion and when they see the new invading armies (that the U.S. citizens welcomed with open arms ) marching through our streets they will have to do something or lose their jobs as non-leaders of the citizens of the U.S.

We would also qualify for federal funding for our effort as the illegal mexicans do.

We need to fight fire with fire and unless they fear their loss of livelihood as much as we fear our loss of sovereignty they will do nothing.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by FM-USA
    One has to wonder...
    If our Government both US & Local isn't doing there jobs, why are we paying our taxs?
    I can only speak for myself, but I am becoming increasingly angry as I see where my taxes are and are not going and how very little representation we have from our elected officials, especially at the federal level.

As I have to credit the last nationwide demonstrations and marches for getting me involved in the whole illegal immigration issue--probably not the intended effect the organizers had in mind--I think no matter how much spin they try to put on this demonstration, it will only serve to wake up more legal U.S. citizens to question how their taxes are being spent.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    American_made wrote:

I really love it when they wave the flags of foreign countries and flip off the camera's.
    You probably won't see much of that this time around. The pro-illegal advocates have learned a few things since the last march. I have no doubt they've indocrinated the marchers well: Dress appropriately, no obscene or rude hand gestures, no Mexican flags (only American), no foul or racist language when speaking to a reporter, etc. Trust me, the event will be well planned and staged to make the illegals look like American citizens protesting for their rights as Americans.

Oh, and look for lots of babies, kids, and elderly folks.

MW, you are 100% right, that's exactly what they are going to do this time. Only American flags. HYPOCRITS!