Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Labor Elaine Chao despises American workers

JOB DESTRUCTION NEWSLETTER No. 1721 -- 7/02/2007 >>>>>

I was quite stunned to read Parade magazine yesterday. In it, Labor
    Secretary Elaine Chao is quoted saying that American workers not only have bad attitudes and lousy work ethics, they also need to dress better and to have better personal hygiene. Let's be blunt -- Chao thinks American workers have bad body odor. On top of all that, Chao thinks that Americans need to take anger management classes!

After reading the article several times in stunned disbelief I decided to
    call Parade magazine and ask where the source of those quotes came from. I talked to the contact person for the press release who told me that the author of the story, Lyric Wallwork Winik, interviewed Chao. She didn't
    know for sure how the interview was conducted but most of Winik's
    interviews are done in person or via telephone.

She was quite interested, and somewhat surprised, when I told her that that this article is starting to get a lot of notice in internet blogs and chat
    rooms. The Parade website allows comments if you wish to express your
    opinion about Chao's negative attitude towards American workers.

Make no mistake about Elaine Chao's motivation for making these racist and offensive comments. Her purpose is quite transparent -- she wants to
    denigrate American workers in order to justify the importation of foreign
    workers by using guest worker visas such as H-1B, L-1, H-2B, TN, etc. The
    jobs she doesn't destroy here in the U.S. she wants to offshore.

These negative attitudes towards American labor shouldn't be tolerated, but it does seem fashionable nowadays. Corporate toadies like Chao are
    manipulating our sense of self esteem and value to instill an inferiority
    complex in us so that we will accept the destruction of the American middle
    class.

Elaine Chao shouldn't be allowed to hold a public position, especially one
    like the Secretary of Labor, but as we all know her anti-American attitudes
    are shared by her boss, President Bush. Why aren't Americans marching down the street demanding the immediate dismissal of public enemies like Chao?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html
    (Press release)

http://www.parade.com/articles/editions ... telligence
    _Report

Intelligence Report
    By Lyric Wallwork Winik
    Published: July 1, 2007

[In the News]

How Safe Is Your Job?

You could lose your job to a foreign worker -- not because he's cheaper
    but because he has better workplace skills and discipline. That?s the
    message Labor Secretary Elaine Chao hears from U.S. executives who are
    worried about America?s competitive future. While losses are low thus far
    -- one study estimates that only 280,000 jobs in the service industry out
    of 115 million are outsourced each year -- that could change. Beyond the
    cheaper cost of labor, U.S. employers say that many workers abroad simply have a better attitude toward work. "American employees must be punctual, dress appropriately and have good personal hygiene," says Chao. "They need anger-management and conflict-resolution skills, and they have to be able to accept direction. Too many young people bristle when a supervisor asks them to do something."

As for our job future, Chao notes that most of the fastest-growing jobs
    today are in industries requiring advanced knowledge and skills and are
    "very high or high wage." But critics say we?re not doing enough for
    those without a higher education. "Today, only 30% of the workforce has
    four years of college," says Jared Bernstein of the Economic Policy
    Institute. "Instead of factory slots, there are slots for security guards
    and food-prep workers."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Newsletter Homepage:
    http://www.JobDestruction.com/shameh1b/ ... onNews.htm

guess she is not really an American...but a trojan
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Miss Chao must not be talking about the Chinese (Taiwanese) I work with.
    The stuff they eat you can smell from 50 feet away, their hygiene is ok.

(Mod Edit) :P

Miss Chao doesn't know what she is talking about at all. Americans are not the cleanest people but they are in the top 5 at least! As far as workers go Americans are a little more difficult, but only because they want to know what they are doing. You can't just say go over there and jump up and down 3 times, they want to know why... Once they know why they master it.. Were as the mindless worker doesn't care! Of course you have to know what you are doing to manage Americans. People like Bush, Chao, don't feel they have know anything because they are so smart they just don't need to really know. You see these kind of people can sit in an office and figure everything out without ever even seeing the operation. Look at "W" I rest my case.
    I deal with these types all the time, after a while they give up and let me run things, they find it easier to just take the credit.

When Chaos says "Americans smell bad and have bad attitudes" :

1. She is speaking for herself and the senate and congress, as those are the real pigs in America,

2. They say we are a nation of immigrants, so, Chaos is saying the whole world stinks...

She is obviously saying what she is supposed to say, doing what she is told to do - being a good little nobody insulting everyone in sight. Those are the kind of stooges the globalist want: the mindless morons that 'do as they say not as they do'.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

How would She even know?

I am sure she has been insulated in a bubble all her life. I guess her corporate toadies told her how it is!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Chao

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    When Chaos says "Americans smell bad and have bad attitudes" :

1. She is speaking for herself and the senate and congress, as those are the real pigs in America,

2. They say we are a nation of immigrants, so, Chaos is saying the whole world stinks...

She is obviously saying what she is supposed to say, doing what she is told to do - being a good little nobody insulting everyone in sight. Those are the kind of stooges the globalist want: the mindless morons that 'do as they say not as they do'.
    She is married to one of those pigs, Sen. McConnell of Kentucky. I'd be happy if both of them left the country.

The first Kentuckian named to the President's cabinet since 1945, Secretary Chao is an Asian, naturalized citizen married to the United States Senate’s Republican Leader, Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

Re: Labor Elaine Chao despises American workers

Quote Originally Posted by ceelynn

U.S. employers say that many workers abroad simply have a better attitude toward work. "American employees must be punctual, dress appropriately and have good personal hygiene," says Chao. "They need anger-management and conflict-resolution skills, and they have to be able to accept direction. Too many young people bristle when a supervisor asks them to do something."
    Where are these lazy, smelly, perpetually late workers with a chip on their shoulder? Although I no longer work for anyone else, I did up until a few years ago. I can probably count on one hand the number of unmotivated, unhygienic workers I've known. If this is truly a problem in the workplace, maybe companies should reflect on what type of corporate climate theyve established. They might consider dispensing with "casual Fridays", "diversity training", and the rest of the "let it all hang out" crap they've incorporated into the workplace. None of this really has any place in a professional environment, nor does it meaningfully contribute to worker productivity, according to studies I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by ceelynn
    But critics say we?re not doing enough for
    those without a higher education. "Today, only 30% of the workforce has
    four years of college," says Jared Bernstein of the Economic Policy
    Institute. "Instead of factory slots, there are slots for security guards
    and food-prep workers."
    And that wouldn't have anything to do with the US having almost completely outsourced its manufacturing base....

I have news for Chao: importing foreign workers isn't going to compensate for the problems created by a hugely expanding service economy.

Newsletter Homepage:
    http://www.JobDestruction.com/shameh1b/ ... onNews.htm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/quote]

Labor Elaine Chao despises American workers
    She's certainly working for the right administration, then. If she also despises Americans in general, she's golden.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

While it is disgusting and reprehensible that a fedgov official would publicly express these views, anyone who knows the score already knew that the Labor Secretary was only expressing what the power elite have ALWAYS thought about us 'commoners'. Most of the D.C. crowd is so out of touch with the average taxpayer and have gathered so much power that they have reached a point that they do not care that we know about their scam. What is worse is the fact that the media does not bring these comments to our attention. We have to find out through talk radio or web sites such as Alipac. I thank the good Lord for this great site!
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast