Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lame Points the Amnesty Crowd is making

I've watched interviews and read articles from both sides this weekend. The points the OBLs are making that they think are "tough" are total BS.
    Here's a few, add in whatever you have caught as well.

It's not amnesty because.......

1. There's a fine.
    So friggin what!!!???? It's a get out of jail card with a price tag. It's a $,5000 amnesty. Idiots.

2. They have to leave and go to their country of origin.
    Ummm...ONLY the head of the household, not all of them. And they are GUARANTEED re-entry IMMEDIATELY so that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

3. We're going to end chain migration.
    After 10 years? That's plenty of time for the NAU to form and all the scamnesty citizens to exterminate us with new holocaust-type legislation.
    Most of the illegals could have 3 generations of kids in a decade.

4. This is the best we can do.
    If they best you can do isn't good enough, then you should step down from your position. I don't need some pansy, half-ass, whiney loser representing the greatest country in the world. This legislation is basically the same crap that they threw at us last year. I want to see some REAL conservatives write enforcement legislation FIRST. Let's see if they actually follow it and then take the next step.

5. We can't make everybody leave.
    If that isn't the pre-cursor to open borders than I don't know what is. There are just TOO many invaders to give a free pass too. No one is talking about what this would cost our country and how it will BANKRUPT ALL of our social services.

With all of this going on, and the dirty deal given to Ramos and Compeon, I feel like I already live in Mexico. Nothing but corruption and lies.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April
    This is the best we can do.

I AM SO SICK OF THEIR

The fine is basically; if you have $5000.00 we put you ahead of the line and give you a green card. Totally corrupted.

Even the Mexican Ambassador agrees that the "fix" MUST START IN MEXICO...
    Here is what he stated this week at a meeting organized by his best friend in the US, the US Chamber of Commerce:

“[u]Comprehensive Reform must start in Mexico… unless Mexico is able to deliver the jobs, well-paid jobs, and economic growth to anchor the 400,000 people who cross the border every year. Even if we had the rosiest, peachiest comprehensive reform approved tomorrow on Capitol Hill, that would not do the job. We have to make sure that we can grow at a sustainable rate to keep our people in. At the end of the day we have a unique and critical role to play, as Tom Donohue alluded to minutes ago. The end game has to be that every single Mexican that crosses that border into the US everyday, does so legally whether through a guest-worker program or added visas – the end game is that every Mexican that crosses that border legally into the USâ€
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Mdillion....Do you know how to get the transcript...do you have it....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother