Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My hope is that all the southern border states will pass the same type Arizona law, forcing all the drug cartel mafia killers into California... California a bankrupt sanctuary state, hopefully will then declare their bankruptcy and become part of Mexico; where they really belong. And Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer will then be out of the US Senate and into the Mexico Senate where they really belong. And Arnold will get all his steroids at the Mexico rate, rather than the US rate... That will make Arnold happy.

Then we will be done with California, and good riddance !!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    OH Dianne, no, never let them have an inch of our land. Plus why let them have northern California where the Redwood National Forest is, have you ever seen that up there? No they do not deserve any of the natural resources and beauty that any of our states have.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You may be right, but geeeeeeeeeesh I always fear California will take the rest of the nation down. I don't believe there is any hope in California, and Texas for that matter. They are two cancers... the land might be beautiful, but the people are not.

If that is what it takes... give Mexico those two states... put border guards on all the positive states with shoot too kill orders for terrorists entering (and that is what they are, terrorists); maybe we can at least save the rest of the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12