Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The key message in the NCLR video is that to them, illegals and latinos are one in the same. If we keep pointing out that not all latinos are illegal, not all illegals are latinos, and that all illegals are subject to the law, we will be able to deflect their arguments and make our case that illegal immigration is a detriment to our nation.

That's the next group that needs to be ousted from federal funds.......they are a 100% race biting group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The key message in the NCLR video is that to them,
    illegals and latinos are one in the same
    . If we keep pointing out that not all latinos are illegal, not all illegals are latinos, and that all illegals are subject to the law, we will be able to deflect their arguments and make our case that illegal immigration is a detriment to our nation.
    I'd consider that "Race Profiling" wouldn't you?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    I am so racist because I do not feel that law breaking illegals should be given things that they do not deserve ? Some one please explain that to me.

I wish someone would tell me to, when you find out let me know?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    LaRaza is a hate and race supremacy group that fits in the same category the KKK or any other group like that. Janet Muriega is like the the Grand Knight in there. There are many double standards in this situation. LaRaza receives federal funding but the KKK and other white supermacy groups would never receive funding.

If the KKK got federal funding like the HATE MONGERS La Raza, they would be called all kinds of names.
    La Raza says they deserve everything they can get, and what happens, they get all kinds of federal funding, I heard the term, dont want to discriminate, well the white supermist, and the KKK should derseve federal funding. The mexicans think they are the superme, people, thats why they are the ones to open there big mouths, to the lies they say are facts about how the europeans took this land from them, when the indians had it first. I have heard the stories over and over, and after awhile its sicking. Thats why when we have rally I am there and first on the lines up front. Look at all my pictures I have taken and posted, but, others have more.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Send them all BACK!

I say we just send them all BACK, ASAP! If you only knew what they really think of us Americans. I wrote a song call "Go Back To Your Country" on YouTube and they curse me out everyday and call me all kinds of names. But I have only one goal; to GET THEM OUT OF AMERICA, they don't deserve America!

Re: Send them all BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by RichieC
    I say we just send them all BACK, ASAP! If you only knew what they really think of us Americans. I wrote a song call "Go Back To Your Country" on YouTube and they curse me out everyday and call me all kinds of names. But I have only one goal; to GET THEM OUT OF AMERICA, they don't deserve America!
    I couldn't find a link for that.

"The Angry American"
    (not that it has anything to do with the thread)

It just says alot about us.
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--2158187
    ------------------------

I didn't know I could post a link for them here. They are not the greatest songs but they are from my heart! I really need a country guy like John Melloncamp to sing them. I can't sing a note!

Take Back Our Country
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl6Ol64aGMY

Go Back To Your Country
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkmYo_s ... re=related

AMNESTY BY DEFAULT!

It is time for all Legal Americans to roll up our sleeves and get THIS JOB done!

Oh, who's The SPAM Group you say? Why their

The Spanish People Advocacy Movement

That has moved itself into our country while we were busy doing other things. They knew we weren't looking. They're the ones that has conspired with the Big Corporations in this country to scribble their Spanish language next to our English on all of our communication systems with out the consent of the govern. (That would be all legal Americans) Arrogant people wouldn't you say? Their "The Race" La Raza!

I like the song, and welcome to the group.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast