Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Large Group of Demonstrators Declare Civil War in U.S.A.

I honestly believe that out of all the pictures of recent protests we've seen, the following should quite literally scare you to death. It's got me riveted and so concerned that I've presented this to the Department of Homeland Security for investigation.

Quite simply, the following video will show segments of one demonstrator at the microphone who in no uncertain terms announced that he was declaring civil war in the United States and was rallying the large mass of illegals demonstrating to take over Southwestern and Western United States to create a new Mestizo nation called Aztlan. Crowds cheered as chanting began... "La Raza! Aztlan!!" La Raza, by the way, is a war cry.

And now, here is the link - watch, weep and be sure to help me pass it on so millions can see it. I've been pushing for a national counter-demonstration on May 5th and 6th, and someone else seems to have the same idea. I'll provide that link immediately after the one pointing to the video...

Video: http://tinyurl.com/pqzpe

I really do believe it is time for a mass demonstration which can outnumber those who have recently demonstrated. For me... enough is enough. Here is a link to two websites calling for such a demonstration...

http://www.tagworld.com/cincodemayo

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com

I can't get this out to tens of millions myself. This is mind-shattering information - please help me get word out. As a U.S. Army veteran of four years in service, I honestly appreciate your efforts and for alipac.us in general.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

That video is very disturbing. A few radicals with a war agenda are deceiving and manipulating a mass population of ignorant hispanics, making traitors out of thousands.

If it was white people making a similar movement, they'd be shut down immediately, being labeled as a cult. Probably pin them with charges of illegal weapons like they did with the Branch Dividians in Waco, TX.

Thanks again, Kanye West, for teaching Americans to pull the race card to help you get what you want.

Unfortunately I couldn't see the video...buffering was all I got.

Thanks for posting, this is a warning we needed.

MJ

As if that were all... there is more!

They even have a "set-in-stone" battle plan. Many have heard them chanting "La Raza!" and "Viva Aztlan!" Thank goodness I was also stationed in Honduras for a year of my time in military service - I learned enough Spanish to understand some of these war cries and chants.

Please add the following link to your digital ammo box. Ever wonder what would happen if all of you are able to send it to just a few thousand other folks who would include it in letters they send to Congress and Senate? (HINT!)

Here is what you do. Visit the page below and read your fill. Then, in the left-hand side of your screen, locate the title "Professor Predicts Hispanic Homeland" near the bottom. I'm including the link to it as the last link below for rapid locating.

First, though, you must realize that our government isn't totally in the dark. Trust me, they know about this website. It has been studied by intelligence agencies, but they don't think it's of any worry as long as YOU don't know about it. That's right my fellow American, they are hoping you don't find the following information. But I've just dashed their hopes. You now stand empowered!

We need millions to write letters to their representatives explaining that they DO desire legal immigration, but illegal immigration must be brought to a halt immediately. The letter must ensure they understand we will NOT tolerate another mass amnesty, explicitly worded or re-worded to be more palatable. Then finally, explain to your congress and senate representatives that you now understand which part of the U.S. is destined by militants to be their new nation.. upon which you place the following links:

Aztlan War HQ:
    http://www.aztlan.net

The Aztlan Battle Plan:
    http://www.aztlan.net/homeland.htm

With that information, you've literally got the ammo necessary to heap coals under your representatives' heels and to set their hair on fire because they will now know that hundreds of thousands of us know!

Get this info out to those you know will write and call their reps! This will really throw a cog into their gears when it comes time to revive the immigration reform debate.

Kurtis[/url]

Don't expect mass demonstrations by Americans. Americans are generally not street protest oriented. Americans generally avoid conflict until they have no choice. This doesn't mean that Americans support illegal immigration, they just won't protest it out in the streets. If unemployment was at 50%, that's another story.

A good example: Even as bad as things are in California, few Americans protest in the streets. Americans generally do their protesting at the voting booth, not in public. Too many people, illegal immigration is still an abstract idea.

If W-2's had a seperate illegal alien tax box, where people could see how much of their money was going to illegals, it would help them quantify at least one financial cost of illegal immigration to their pocket book. That would probably get a few more Americans into the streets.

Street protests are nice for TV coverage but it would be just as effective if they visisted their congrssional office and complained.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Excellent

Well, I must say, Steve, that it would be NICE to see people using demonstrations. But you do have a valid point, but only up to a "point".

What was the last statistic on how many U.S. Citizens actually vote when the time comes, much less actually care? Our younger generation is blinded by video games, sports, breaking windows in bass speaker contests and the like. Oh, and we can't forget fast cars.

I really do hate to be the pessimist here, but I honestly don't think people will be shaken enough until some major situation finally galvanizes them once again. It happened after the WTC attacks on September 11th, but it was only a matter of months before so many actually went back to their "sleep mode". We who truly do care, who see the storm coming are a minority without a doubt. If amnesty is given to the 12-20 Million illegal immigrants who are already here, they could nearly match or even exceed the votes of our own legal population. It's what they're after and, from what I've been watching in Washington D.C., they are going to get what they desire - if not by the end of May, then at the soonest possible time thereafter. Congress and Senate are hoping to strike a "deal" by the end of May 2006 and unfortunately, the media is being used in an effort to acclimate people into accepting amnesty for these illegals. Only difference is that they are using catchy phrases to bait and switch everyone to come along for the ride.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I will not "come along for the ride" and I will not accept lies, bribes and racist accusations.

I have Mexican friends here who I went to school with, who are legal and have made very nice lives for themselves. And NONE of them agree with these calls to war which have begun ringing out loudly. These Mexican friends of mine are the ONLY thing which have kept me from cresting over into raw racism and hatred over the recent demonstrations and war chants. God bless their souls (Thank you Paul, Jose and Salvador!!)

It is time for other respectable and legal Mexican folk to join us. We are Asian. We are Black. We are European/White. We are Hispanic. We are America and it's time we all stand as one against those who seek to destroy that which we've worked together in building further that which our founding fathers began.

Anyway, enough of the feel good talk. With the resentment and disgust I am experiencing with all that is going on right now, I need to do that in an outspoken way to remind myself of what America is before I can continue with a rational and level-headed debate.

Tell me, Steve, what ideas to you have to shake people into action by contacting their representatives with this? It's obvious both Congress and Senate will need to be hearing from hundreds and hundreds of thousands if not millions between now and the end of may. Pray tell, how do we get this kind of action so rapidly to show some serious resolve?

We need to craft a plan. There are only two ways out of this rut we've gotten ourselves into. First way is as I just described. Second way is to let the street riots and violence to begin first upon which time people would be aroused. But with the second method, it could very well be too late.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Kurtis