Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Las Vegas as a sanctuary city.

HELP!, the group "United Coalition for Immigrant Rights" are saying that they want to make Las Vegas a sanctuary city.
    I know someone who started "a mission", who is loading up in food, so they can have the illegals come into the church, this was previous to Arellano coming out from the church she was holed up at. The news said this (cannel 13 LV): "She (Elvira Arellano) was forced to leave behind her 8 year old son, a US citizen." This is NOT true, Lou Dobbs Tonight, Casey Wian:"Immigration and Customs Enforcement clearly wanted no part of a raid on a church, so it waited until she left. ICE says the arrest took place without incident, adding Arellano turned down the opportunity to take her son to Mexico."
    It was all masterfully planned, and it worked.
    I am a legal immigrant from Mexico, and I am telling you that if the government should break into churches mexican aliens will turn violent, they will possibly try and start a civil war.
    Does anyone care about what is beign done to America?, can it be stopped?, I e-mailed to politicians in town today, but I feel this is an uphill battle.

working4change
    Yes we do care. You have come to the right place. Welcome!!
    As a person who lives in a sanctuary area I certainly hear you loud and clear!
    As a fledgling here at ALIPAC I have found this group to be the greatest support system and I have grown stronger for the fight.

Again, welcome 2commonsense

Thank you!

I worry and grow scared about the future, it sounds extreme but is true, so far I have e-mailed city officials, called the St. Ann's Catholic Church that held the rally for the United Coalitin for Immigrant Rights to complain, and found this:
    http://www.gomakecontact.com/mesj/local ... sVegas.htm
    http://www.newsanctuarymovement.org/allies.html
    I am a Christian, and is extremely hard to get any Christian to come out and say anything against what's going on, we are blinded should America suffer the impact of the legalization of 20mil illegal immigrants, or worse a civil war, all the money that is being sent to help really needy people will stop, I am looking at the big picture, should hundreds of millions whose ancestors paid with blood for their freedom have to pay for the few who will not do so in their own countries?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Its not to extreme its the truth!!! Look around abit because the churches are helping these illegals out!!! I fear that America is being sold bits by bits to foreign investors! Its more then illegals its the sovereignty of our nation and to the continue to act as a one nation government ran by the people! We should never be ran by a "board of directors" like a business! Acts like NAFTA, SPP, Free Trade Agreements with Far Eastern, South American, and African Counties is destroying middle Americans workforce! Our politicians are ready to hand over cities and states on the pretenses of cash and power! Thats why cities harbor them because maybe we can get them too vote?

BTW Welcome to ALIPAC "2commonsense"
    Hope my lil' rant was ok?

-BorderLegionnaire
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

yes it was ok, because is the truth.