Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Last American Standing still on the Air?

Was there no Last American Standing Show this past Sunday on Nov. 9th? I didn't get the chance to listen to it live, but wanted to listen to the archived version, but there isn't one.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Yes, the show went fine but I did not know the archive was not up. Thank you for letting me know. I will see what I can do about that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, William. I don't usually miss the show, but if I do or miss part of it, I always listen to the archived version. Once when I realized I missed the show by only a few minutes, I went to the archives and it was already there.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Checked the RBN archives today to listen to The Last American Standing show from Nov. 9th. It's still not there or even a mention of it on the Last American Standing site. Is the webmaster asleep at the wheel? Also The RBN site hasn't kept up with archiving any Terry Anderson shows either.

There's still no archived link for last weeks show. What gives?

John Stadmiller, from the

THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT

Who I believe owns and runs RBN, said on his show at 5:00 est. They are updating and improving their servers and the archives will be put up when they have the time. Please be patient.

THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT
    Host(s): John Stadtmiller
    Call In Number: 800-313-9443
    Show Time: Monday - Friday 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CST

John Stadtmiller, one of America's true radio trailblazers with his early creation of "Republic International" (later renamed "Genesis Communications Network"), and now the "Republic Broadcasting Network", the fastest growing truth radio station in the country. John's "National Intel Report" is hard hitting and to the point with information you won't find in the mainstream media. If you believe the Constitution is the law of the land, but sense that something is seriously wrong in our country, then listen to the "National Intel Report" for the best guests, news and information!

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... d=archives