Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAST MINUTE FOR THE USA

IF you decide to spend some money today I wanted to share a good way to do it without really buying anything. Just buy a Gift Card at say Penneys or whatever store you choose. You can purchase a gift card for any amount and then you have the gift card to use at intervals as you would like for birthdays, personal things etc.

I just wanted to share that idea, because running out and trying to "pick things to buy" super fast is not really good and it will not make you feel happy in the end.

But the gift card enables you to make a transaction for the USA, while not really buying anything. It's a LOT easier.

JUST DO NOT LOSE THE CARD !! It's still May 1st until midnight I guess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea! I'm gonna do that tonight.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

that's a great idea, then you can shop at your leisure
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, Patbrunz and Mamie. I realized very quickly that to just go out and try to "shop to shop" was not going to work for me.

But the gift card is not a waste of money at all. It's like you're doing that which we apparently need to do, and it wasn't harming my family in anyway. I am so thankful that I saw the gift card and I said, "Yes, THAT is the answer on how I can participate in this shopping spree for America !"

Last but not least, you run over to a mall, run in and get it, and you're finished. I hope it will help others who have been working all day or who are just not comfortable with that kind of shopping.

Glad you like it and hope it helps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Legal that gift card is a great idea I could have done that at the supermarket as well. Will remember that for the future.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow! It feels like Christmas! I had alot of fun shopping on the net.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn