Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

latino activists never show remorse for americans killed by

Why is it that everytime an american citizen or legal resident who is not a mexican immigrant is killed by an illegal alien, the latino activists(pro-mexican illegals) never seem to show any remorse or offer condolences and why is it they blame the deaths of the illegal alien crossers from mexico(who die in the desert) on the american people. I find it funny that enrique morones is able to leave bottles of water along the border for the illegal aliens from mexico but he never seems to be around when these people are found by the minutemen and he never seems to sbe around to save their lives like the minutemen have done since they have been monitoring the border.

Very good question, Sonali. It is a question which I only wish could be asked of President Bush. These are the kinds of questions which he goes to great lengths to avoid from the American people.

I've thought about that before as well, and you would think there would be an uproar everytime. Well, those times may be coming, as more and more Americans are totally fed up with this illegal immigration invasion to America.

One of these days, an illegal is going to harm or kill the wrong person, and it's going to be the loved one of someone who is not going to take it quietly.

It's only a matter of time. It's not if, it's when. This is something he should be very concerned about, and how he can not think about this is beyond most people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Enrique Morones' principal activity is running an advocacy association of Mexican American businesses who hire illegals.

"Anglo" Americans are just not Mexicans and have no rights that a Mexican is bound to respect.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I notice this too. we are constantly supposed to feel sorry for the illegals and if you mention anything about mexicans committing crimes you are automatically labeled a racist - then they drag in the last thousand years of oppression - the media is completely cowed - law enforcment doesnt want to so anything.
    I am really getting tired of every news story being about a mexican interviewed saying it's not fair -
    "The race card"is a powerful weapon .

Because he is NOT an American, he's a Mexican

Everytime I see him being interviewed on TV here in San Diego, he is wearing a Mexican flag pin on his jacket. Why? Because he is a Mexican who just happens to live in America, he's not an American at all. He just likes to live here and tell us all how racist we are for not wanting our country destroyed by his fellow countrymen. Funny how he loves his country so much, you might think would actually want to live there. Oh that's right, it's because they have turned it into a third world toilet, and his goal is to do the same to America.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Why is it that everytime an american citizen or legal resident who is not a mexican immigrant is killed by an illegal alien, the latino activists(pro-mexican illegals) never seem to show any remorse or offer condolences and why is it they blame the deaths of the illegal alien crossers from mexico(who die in the desert) on the american people.
    Of course they don't show any remorse, that's because they are all for it. This isn't just about stealing jobs or money. It's about reconquista. They are here to take over. Can't you all see this? Why else do you think they invade by the millions or the major majority of invaders (about at least 80 percent) is from Mexico? Why else do you think they have invaded every aspect of our body politic? No other nationality/ethnicity/race has even come close to this. Look what they have done to our border states, look what they have done everywhere else. We have to do everything to expose this and stop it. We have to expel these invaders by all means necessary and not be afraid to do it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny how he loves his country so much, you might think would actually want to live there.
    Because he's just like the rest of them, who never want to be Americans but just keep sticking it to the American taxpayer and professing how evil the white man is.

Never mind that without "El Gringo" he wouldn't have squat to celebrate in this country. If Mexicans are so proud of their "indigenous" roots why do they persist in speaking a European language?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Thats right its Spanish, not Mexican!!

Hmmm..... good point, they are speaking Spanish and practising a European religion too.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I find even MORE disturbing than their lack of remorse is that they just completely IGNORE any crimes committed by these illegals. They become NOTICEABLE SILENT then.

And, this racist card issue is just about to get on my last nerve. I swear--the ONLY race that is discriminated against in this country is the white race. I am almost afraid to even SAY that because that will really get a white person in HOT WATER. They can say it with impunity but just let ONE WHITE PERSON scream discrimination and they are SLAMMED. I am just fed up with EVERYTHING being blamed on racism. My Gosh--they need to come up with a new one. This one has run its course.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

sonali
    See you are online this AM. Where have you been. Good to see you back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast