Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Latino Border Patrol Agent Spells Out Why Obama Admin. is Wrong About Our Borders

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Latino Border Patrol Agent Spells Out Why Obama Admin. is Wrong About Our Borders

Conservative Daily

An explosive claim from an eyewitness close to the crisis...

Latino Border Patrol Agent Spells Out Why the Obama Administration is Wrong About Our Borders
    Why don't we ask someone that actually deals with this?
    ijreview.com

Latino Border Patrol Agent Spells Out Why the Obama Administration is Wrong About Our Borders

6,747 Shares By Soopermexican 3 days ago

Border agent Hector Garza made an explosive accusation against the Obama administration, saying they are aiding, abetting, and facilitating the smuggling of illegal aliens into the country. The “humanitarian crisis” is blamed by the left on violence in Central America, but more and more evidence seems to point to the Obama administration taking advantage of a crisis they saw coming and didn’t take steps to curtail, if not orchestrating it from the very beginning.

Not surprisingly, the liberal commentator Ruben Navarrette tries to accuse Hector of lying, instead of tackling his claim, because obviously CNN isn’t bright enough to vet their guests – that’s how Ruben got on the show anyway. Garza points out the most alarming aspect of this crisis – a majority of border agents are being re-assigned to take care of these children while the border becomes even more porous than it was before.

As I keep saying over and over, if illegal alien children are coming over on a mistakenly understood promise of amnesty, how many more will come if we pass amnesty?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/1538...llegal-aliens/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-06-2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hector Garza is an American and I am proud that he is standing up for HIS country.

As I keep saying over and over, if illegal alien children are coming over on a mistakenly understood promise of amnesty, how many more will come if we pass amnesty?
    This is key, DC continues to send message come one come all we can take care of you. Take note no politician that talks about legalization speaks on how many should be allowed in, should it be millions, I just once want to hear a number per year. Our job market continues down along with wages that means less people paying taxes yet our leaders beg for more people, why. One of the reasons America did so well after WW2 was manufacturing and the fact a low population per land mass, that is all fading away and it seems to me much of the wealthy elite wants to see it end, that is America as a world power and manufacturing power. Sadly it does come down to numbers too many people=more crime=more laws=less
    resources=less freedom. Not compassionate, nope not feeling compassionate when I see our leaders giving up our country.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.