Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Latino Community Party

Right now their are only 3 Parties listed with Federal Representation

The Republican Party
    The Democrat Party
    The Independent Party

But with all the threats and comments I have heard from our elected representatives and read lately, one has to wonder if soon their will be a 4th party. The Latino Community Party.

Yes, the Latino Community Party, the party that will galvanize the Latino community, displace the white oppressor and recast America into a new Latin American country. Get used to it you gringo, it is going to happen, and there is nothing you can do about it unless you are racist, nativist, xenophobic, a right-wing nut, nazi, immoral, mean, etc etc.

???????????????????

I have never understood people who want all the freedoms of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, plus all this country offers, including welfare, food stamps, etc., yet wants to take those same freedoms away from those who disagree. It's so illogical.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

That party has existed for quite some time and is generally, but not quite officially, known as the La Raza First and Foremost Party.

Motto: All are expected to sacrifice; but only we, the select, will benefit.

Actually, I misread your thread title as "The Latino Communist Party". Which, I suppose is appropriate too as they do insist on being given the ownership and control of the means of production -- or at least all the benefits of the production.

Isn't pro-illegal Gutierrez supposed to abandon the Dems which he vowed if amnesty didn't pass? Hmm.

I'd honestly love for the pro-illegals to form their own party so that they can show their true colors to the U.S. population.

"LATINO,LATINO,LATINO!"

You know what's really funny is the English speaking Hispanics are the one enslaving their own people. But I'm the racist!

How about a "A GOING AWAY PARTY!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

How about a "A GOING AWAY PARTY!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They actually did have a party formed in the 70's which is inactive right now.

The Raza Unida Party (RUP) (Spanish: Partido de la Raza Unida) is a United States third political party. Its official name is Partido Nacional de La Raza Unida. It was the first third party to be formed around ethnic lines. The party was termed La Raza in reference to the Mestizo people.[1] The "La Raza Unida Party" sought better housing, job, and educational opportunities for Mexican-Americans. "Partido de la Raza Unida" literally translates as "Party of the People." Although "raza" can be translated to "race", in this context, "raza" is an endearment term in Spanish meaning "my people".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Unida_Party