Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    OMG!!! now they are comparing themselves to APES?? Proof positve they are not only crazy but 100 percent delusional!!!
    And they are not even real monkeys, they are movie monkeys. I guess when you have no real heroes you settle. Kinda sad that the best they could do is a bunch of damn movie monkeys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    OMG!!! now they are comparing themselves to APES?? Proof positve they are not only crazy but 100 percent delusional!!!
    And they are not even real monkeys, they are movie monkeys. I guess when you have no real heroes you settle. Kinda sad that the best they could do is a bunch of damn movie monkeys.
    Thats funny pattyk real monkeys know better than to start a war.But these mexicans dont realize that their not in the movies and good ole country boys will stand their ground.Its been told that its hard to whip a dog in his own yard and the U.S. is my yard.

Banned
    “Miguel Perez, current president of Chicanos Unidos Arizona and an active member of La Razaâ€

Miguel Perez is the current president of Chicanos Unidos Arizona and an active member of La Raza, and he also served as the Vice President of the Latino civil rights organization MECHA in Fullerton California. He is the son of two Mexican immigrants. Perez plans to become a lawyer in order to protect the rights of Latinos.

http://www.ufollow.com/authors/miguel.perez/2011/05/

Anatomy of a Fabricated Controversy, or, the Future of Journalism

by Staff Writer on April 14, 2011 · 1 comment

Notorious blogger Perez Hilton has posted a blog entry entitled “More Outrage Over Lady GaGa’s Judas Videoâ€

ive heard all this aztec warrior BS before, its what sealed the deal with me to start out with, becoming aware that tens of millions of hispanics in the USA legal or not adhere to a la-ratza ideal. that was over 20 years ago, and i had many friends (or so i thought) that were latino. let them hate the gringo, and cobble together some kind of feeble war. just get on with it.

oh, and after the criminals are identified, send the army tearing after their hostile loud mouth asses and toss them all in FEMA camps on charges of terrorisim, treason, and violation of RICO laws.`it would be just too good to be true.

Banned
    Miguel Perez is extremely verbal and actively embodies the ideals of LaRaza and MECHA....

The idea of the Reconquest of the American Southwest is not a myth. It has been going on for years. They are just getting more overt spewing out their racist hatred.

Here's an interesting article By Michelle Malkin • dated March 27, 2006 09:42 AM The movement was strong then, but I fear it is getting stronger....

Welcome to Reconquista

As Mickey Kaus points out, the reporters at the Los Angeles Times (and all other major media, for that matter) have downplayed the radical ethnic separatism that characterized the pro-illegal immigration rallies over the weekend. While the Times misleadingly asserted that the Los Angeles rally “featured more American flags than those from any other country,â€

More racist nonsense from Miguel. I'm posting it here so it's all in one place.

Latino groups remember 911 victims and stolen land on ten-year anniversary
    Add a comment

Miguel Perez
    Phoenix Civil Rights Examiner
    September 2, 2011 - Like this? Subscribe to get instant updates.

Phoenix Latino groups Chicanos Unidos Arizona, Take Back Aztlán, and Nuestros Reconquistos will join together with its members in remembering the victims of 911. “It has been ten years since this tragedy,â€

What's funny is if the Stank! goes down like Miguela says, he'll be hiding in his closet with his blackberry twittering! "Tweet, Tweet!" miguel
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just supposed this all pans out for miguelito, hmm? What the heck are they going to do with aztlan? They couldn't even win their first war and then SOLD that land to the US. It wasn't "taken" moron, it was BOUGHT. Teach your children that little fact, eh?

In addition, I find it hilarious that this pendejo talks about "war" while he's living in the US and not his beloved mexico. Whatchu gonna do with more land when you can't even take care of the land you already have?

Absolutely clueless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast