Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    how about hanging siigns in spanish...protest this way....and point the signs in the direction of the border..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti-immigrant policies? I wasn't aware there were any anti-immigrant policies in this entire country. Can't these pro-illegal advocates ever tell the truth? They aren't immigrants they are illegal aliens.

Banned
    What the states and feds are working on are anti-criminal bills, not anti-immigration bills.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Thank You Google translater!!
    Onug you are a hell of a Patriot and teacher, Thanks!
    And BillyBoy you ain't goin' nowhere, we're glad you're here with us instead of over the fence with them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"T-shirts! Get your free ICE T-shirts!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Steve...When I was stationed at Ft Bliss back in the 1970's I admit..I dod go over the border from time to time. After each time I felt like I just toured a sewage plant. It was bad then and worse now. Bad thing is they have migrated over and taken over most of El Paso. I think now if someone told me I hade to go over the border at El Paso..I would first have to be dead and even then I would walk back to the country I love.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Steve...When I was stationed at Ft Bliss back in the 1970's I admit..I dod go over the border from time to time. After each time I felt like I just toured a sewage plant. It was bad then and worse now. Bad thing is they have migrated over and taken over most of El Paso. I think now if someone told me I hade to go over the border at El Paso..I would first have to be dead and even then I would walk back to the country I love.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
    "I wouldn't step foot out of it!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    They can march until their little shoes wear out. They have no standing to influence OUR representatives.
    Even though they let Illegals sit In the gallery of congress while the "Dream Act" was being debated and voted on These traitors In Congress were committing a crime by letting Illegals In the building

This is all I could find about it:
    http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_17357916?I ... n-news.com

As part of this protest, the participants will put about three thousand postcards addressed to the Republican president, where he was seeking to find a common sense solution to the immigration issue and, equally, to avoid economic losses suffered by Arizona today because his tough policy against the immigrant population, he added.

During the protest, said the spokesman, will feature testimonials from American citizens who would feel hurt if progress the intention of the Governor MartÃ*nez to deny and revoke driver's licenses for undocumented immigrants.
    Hmmm 3000 vs 300 million or so? No contest! Economic loses suffered by AZ? When the chips all fell, AZ came out waaay ahead didn't it?

Oh please! American citizens hurt by illegal aliens not getting licenses? ROFLMAO!!!! Oh wait, I get it...the anchor babies and anyone who profits from hiring, renting to or "advocating" for illegal aliens, ya mean? Yeah I see no hidden agenda there, huh?

The days of putting a huge STUPID sign on foreheads of Americans are loong gone, my friends. Better deal with it, clear up your affairs, pack up and be gone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast