Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino voters wanted

I'm not against Latinos in general, what gets me is here they're trying to make it sound as if it's the legal mexican Americans that are dominating California. No where will you find the word "Illegal" mentioned by the MSM only once by a latino pollsterand, also notice that they use the word "Anti-Immigrants" to discribe us. Has anyone every seen a voting poll with a banner saying, White or Legal Citizen voters?
    If you ask me, I feel that this election has turned into a Racial election more than anything,,,,,,,,,I may be wrong, but thats how I feel.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Latino voters show strength at the polls"

The role of Hispanics in American politics has garnered the attention of various interlocutors now that they’ve passed African-Americans as the nation’s largest minority. As a group, Hispanics are perhaps the most complex and diverse of any “minority,â€
    ------------------------

NCLR and other advocacy groups, the MSM as well as a few politicians, always tout 44m (census number) as the number of Hispanics in the US as evidence that Hispanics have passed African Americans as the largest minority group. In fact they are about the same. What all these aforementioned people forget to mention, or just parrot, is that 44m inludes both legal as well as illegal Hispanics. When pared down to include only Citizens and legal immigrants that number collapes to about 30m to 35m, about same number of a African Americans; and there aren't significant numbers of illegal blacks.

What if there were a banner that said, "Caucasian Vote USA." Do you think there are groups out there that would have a problem with that.

Just wondering
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    What if there were a banner that said, "Caucasian Vote USA." Do you think there are groups out there that would have a problem with that.

Just wondering
    I agree!! I have never in all of my life seen such pandering to one race!!!
    This is totally out of hand and ABSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SICKENING!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder what would happen if I had a pic made of myself wearing a T-Shirt that said "White Vote USA" like this guy with the Latino Vote USA shirt?

W

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I wonder what would happen if I had a pic made of myself wearing a T-Shirt that said "White Vote USA" like this guy with the Latino Vote USA shirt?

W
    "YOU" ... would be called a RACIST!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I think a better shirt would be LEGAL vote USA
    "

11 % of the vote, thats huge, well now I can see why all the pandering is going on (SARC)

What a bunch of idiots...they are making a mountain out of a mole hill and I guarantee you when conservatives come out in Nov, they are going to be reminded how much the rest of America counts !! If they give us someone decent to vote on!!

Right now they are not giving us a candidate in this race, but miracles can happen, it ain't over until there is a new occupant in the oval office.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William Wrote:

Well, I'm sure the MSM would not ignore you wearing such a shirt and I doubt that La Raza and their like would either. They would use this as evidence that ALIPAC is anti-immigrant and racist, despite the fact these groups use the same tactics to promote their uni-ethnic agendas on a daily basis.

That's what would happen

I have a program on my PC that can make and print Tshirt patch. I've don't for a "Recall" committee.
    Maybe I'll find a picture like the one above and print under it:

...............WHO'S RACIST NOW??

Any suggestion?
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast