Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Latinos Fuel U.S. Population Growth

New figures from the Census Bureau show that Hispanics accounted for about half the population growth in the U.S. last year. Births have now overtaken immigration this decade as the largest source of Hispanic growth. One region where the trend is well illustrated is Cook County, including Chicago.
    Listen to article at

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=4696637

Here in California, Latinos make up about 30% of the population and over 50% of the school age children.

According to the Sierra Club: "80% of the U.S. population growth since 1970 is directly attributable to recent immigrants and their offspring." This adds up to THREE MILLION new people EVERY YEAR! Its a disaster.

The incredibly galling thing is: these immigrants are fleeing countries they've ALREADY ruined by over-populating themselves off the face of the earth (Mexico and China being the worst offenders). Now I'm supposed to sit back and let them do the same damn thing to MY country? I don't think so.

In the '60s, Mexicans were averaging -- AVERAGING!! -- an astounding 7 babies per every man and woman. (2 babies per couple, by the way, is considered the ideal figure to prevent population growth -- you reproduce yourself but don't add any more to the population). Now, today, we find the endless excess MILLIONS that Mexico no longer has space for, flooding into our country and demanding our space. We have quite simply got to repell these foreign invaders before they do to this great country what they've already done to their own ruined country.

Spitting them out like bunnies. Yes, us tax payers just love cute little bunnies.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind