Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Steve, if I ran Homeland security the first thing I would do is hire Alipacers for my staff (well, the ones that dont hate me anyway) We would be illegal free in a year. I would love to tell Nappy "Just get out. NOW." I would acually kick her in the ass as she was leaving, just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Steve, if I ran Homeland security the first thing I would do is hire Alipacers for my staff (well, the ones that dont hate me anyway
    "Believe me Yankee Doodle, Alipac loves you and the pony you rode in on!"
    "You my dear are a breathe of fresh air to me and others here as well!"

"You just keep being the "Patty the Patriot!"
    I think our founding fathers would be proud!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: As Latinos Go, So Goes the Nation

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    We can fret about the future demographics of the country all we want, but the bottom line is inescapable. As the fortunes of Latinos go, so go the fortunes of the country.
    Who with half a brain ISN'T "fretting" about that? "So go the fortunes of the country"??? Yeah, there they go all right. Right in the toilet. Just like what they've already done to Mexico.

And how are these Latinos going to be crowing after the pattern becomes so obvious, as America continues to decline in exact proportion to the Latino demographic rise? Will they still be crowing "Horray for us"??

P.S. Anyone read about the San Francisco Giants fan who went to the opening game at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles? Ain't that a perfect snapshot of what they've done to that stink-hole?

Re: As Latinos Go, So Goes the Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Who with half a brain ISN'T "fretting" about that? "So go the fortunes of the country"??? Yeah, there they go all right. Right in the toilet. Just like what they've already done to Mexico.
    "Seeing is believing!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The saying has always been "As goes California, so goes the rest of the country". Well how is that working for us. According to this stupido California should be rich. We have so many of these so called working bees our roads should be paved with gold.

This person is out of their everliving mind. Golden opportunity my foot. They have made no contribution to CA, they have done nothing but destroy this state.

Banned
    Just got back from Los Angeles Ca from a class I took In Pacoima. The entire area Is solid graffiti,etched glass on most all businesses, bars on windows,and trash everywhere. It looks like a third world war zone with the majority of signs In spanish,and spanish spoken as a FIRST language. California Is going going gone unless you get the politicians out of office that have handed our state to Illegal aliens . It Is NOW or NEVER In 2012 folks. If nothing changes In this election,or more liberal Demorats are elected,you can sound the death knell for good

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Just got back from Los Angeles Ca from a class I took In Pacoima. The entire area Is solid graffiti,etched glass on most all businesses, bars on windows,and trash everywhere. It looks like a third world war zone with the majority of signs In spanish,and spanish spoken as a FIRST language. California Is going going gone..
    "You guys hang on, it ain't over till it's over, and Cali would be a good place to start mandatory immigration sweeps!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12