Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think my friends are mad enough to vote on a single
    issue like immigration. I've never seen them get so mad
    about an issue the dem party supports. So yes, I think
    they would vote for Vernon Robinson. Maybe one of them
    lives in the 4th district & can vote for Acuff.

I am voting for Robinson.

MW
    I think my friends are mad enough to vote on a single
    issue like immigration. I've never seen them get so mad
    about an issue the dem party supports. So yes, I think
    they would vote for Vernon Robinson. Maybe one of them
    lives in the 4th district & can vote for Acuff.

I am voting for Robinson.
    And I'm voting for Steve Acuff! Well, we now have two votes for our side.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ticking me OFF

You guys/gals are ticking me OFF!

I too live in North Carolina and myelf, mother and older brother had to fight like H$%# to get governmental help for another brother who fell ill a few years ago and lost his vision during his illiness.

While we stood in everlasting lines at county and state agencies seeking help for my brother, there were people who only spoke spanish dressed in the most expensive clothes, jewelry, hair-dos taking hand-out after hand-out while planning their next baby and coddling a newborn just feet from a $300-$700 baby carriage.

It sickens me to even discuss the topic and enrages every fiber in my being that my taxes go to support the illegal actions of others while my brother lives on crumbs from month to month after he too paid taxes the majority of his life.

Luckily our family has united together and are able to help our sibiling out from time to time..... because our government is too damn busy helping the illegals continue breaking the laws WE MUST ADHERE.

O.K.... I'm sorry for the blast... but had to cut loose. It's been a while since my last visit to ALIPAC.COM. It just get too livid when I come to this site and have to stay away after reading posts.

I suppose I'm just too racist and I should allow this country to be taken over by people who care nothing about the constitution and the laws therein.

My dad was an injured WWII vet & he got a lot of help from
    the VA hospital at the end of his life. So sometimes the system
    does work. I haven't had to experience what you have. It must
    be awful.

Dem4labor, your relative was a war vet who was obviously a citizen. It nice to see that the VA does help.
    AngryAmerican, I really sympathize with you. I also agree with you 100% as my daughter an elderly friend and I have seen something simular at the legal aid office. There was also a case where a illegal Mexican woman temporarily left her baby in front of a laundry mat in the South Florida heat. A female police officer saw the baby and picked it up and called family and child services. For days they showed the baby on the news as an attempt to find the mother. A comment was even made about the child being well taken care of as the child had expensive clothing and an expensive bottle. This woman lost her anchor baby in the end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Ticking me OFF

Did you contact your state or federal reps for your district? These situations just burn me up too. Its just too common for folks to just sit quiet...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAmerican
    You guys/gals are ticking me OFF!

I too live in North Carolina and myelf, mother and older brother had to fight like H$%# to get governmental help for another brother who fell ill a few years ago and lost his vision during his illiness.

While we stood in everlasting lines at county and state agencies seeking help for my brother, there were people who only spoke spanish dressed in the most expensive clothes, jewelry, hair-dos taking hand-out after hand-out while planning their next baby and coddling a newborn just feet from a $300-$700 baby carriage.

It sickens me to even discuss the topic and enrages every fiber in my being that my taxes go to support the illegal actions of others while my brother lives on crumbs from month to month after he too paid taxes the majority of his life.

Luckily our family has united together and are able to help our sibiling out from time to time..... because our government is too damn busy helping the illegals continue breaking the laws WE MUST ADHERE.

O.K.... I'm sorry for the blast... but had to cut loose. It's been a while since my last visit to ALIPAC.COM. It just get too livid when I come to this site and have to stay away after reading posts.

I suppose I'm just too racist and I should allow this country to be taken over by people who care nothing about the constitution and the laws therein.

I have actually written 3 senators regarding this and illegals in general and have received a reply from 2 of the three. They both feel that the wall should go up as soon as possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I have actually written 3 senators regarding this and illegals in general and have received a reply from 2 of the three. They both feel that the wall should go up as soon as possible.
    The wall should go up and they should go out.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12