Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham disappoints: Hugs Huckabee

I'll admit, I am (was?) a big Laura Ingraham fan. But my admiration of her may have just been taken down a notch (or two, three, four, etc.). She just had a Huckabee hugfest for at least 20 minutes on her radio show this morning gushing how great she though Huckabee was in bucking the odds and saying the things people want to hear. I kid you not, she was absolutely spouting sweet sugar all over him. She also loved his appearance on Leno last night. She said Republicans are going to have to stop bashing Huckabee and take a look at themselves instead of criticiaing Huckabee. She's unusually super cheery this morning as though she's on a huge sugar rush (too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts or Sticky Buns?) Waaazzzzzzzzz up with that? She may even go on more during her show this morning:

http://920wgka.townhall.com/radioplayer/player.aspx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Laura Ingraham disappoints: Hugs Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'll admit, I am (was?) a big Laura Ingraham fan. But my admiration of her may has just been taken down a notch (or two, three, four, etc.). She just had a Huckabee hugfest for at least 20 minutes on her radio show this morning gushing how great she though Huckabee was in bucking the odds and saying the things people want to hear. I kid you not, she was absolutely spouting sweet sugar all over him. She also loved his appearance on Leno last night. She said Republicans are going to have to stop bashing Huckabee and take a look at themselves instead of criticiaing Huckabee. Waaazzzzzzzzz up with that? She may even go on more during her show this morning:

http://920wgka.townhall.com/radioplayer/player.aspx
    That is disappointing. I thought she was one of the few we still had on our side. She is going to get some "fan mail" from me now.

Banned
    hmmmm, Pretty odd turn of events

Normally she is on our side