Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham's New Show on Fox Starting

Laura's new show is starting right now on FOX Cable News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gogo where are you posting from. It is 2:30 p.m. here in california.

California. Sorry I forgot to say on DirecTV. Her show comes on at 5:00 EDT and 2:00 PDT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just turned on and she's on now - it's 2:30 pm pacific time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Laura

Thanks Gogo, mine is all set up for tomorrow .Please let us know if she had anything good to say?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Yesterday she was big on the border. Today it was on gasoline prices and drilling for more oil in our own country.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I have no clue as to why Laura Ingraham isn't on her radio show, but she's REALLY kickin butt on FOX TV..!!

AND..

Glenn Beck is back from his tour..! ..and on last night’s TV show, towards the ending, his guest, a former Senior INS/ICE agent, ALSO spoke out..!

Radio/TV Links:

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Laura

Thanks Gogo and iQuestionEverything for letting us know what happened on Laura's show . I guess Fox decided to do a little bit more on illegals for I bet they were losing viewers.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Laura was on O'Reilly within a week ago..think the radio show problem had something to do with cancer if I heard right. ?? Or maybe the FOX bit was unacceptable to the radio station??
    Anyway, I was totally unaware she had cancer problems and hope it goes okay.
    Does anyone have Laura's website addy??

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Laura was on O'Reilly within a week ago..think the radio show problem had something to do with cancer if I heard right. ?? Or maybe the FOX bit was unacceptable to the radio station??
    Anyway, I was totally unaware she had cancer problems and hope it goes okay.
    Does anyone have Laura's website addy??
    I didn't know that either. So she isn't on radio anymore?

Maybe they changed her air time because of the TV show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast