Laura Loomer Praises Kyrsten Sinema, Joe Manchin for Blocking Joe Biden Agenda

Ewan Palmer 2 hrs ago

14 Comments|

Bright blue fireball caught on videos over Colorado

As meat prices continue to rise, Biden administration takes aim at Big Chicken

Democrats Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin have found an unlikely ally after far-right activist Laura Loomer praised them for not supporting the $3.5 trillion social spending bill.
© Stephanie Keith/Getty Images Laura Loomer waits backstage during a "Demand Free Speech" rally on Freedom Plaza on July 6, 2019 in Washington, D.C. The far-right activist has praised democrats Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin over their lack of support of the $3.5 trillion spending bill. Loomer, an anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist running for congress in Florida, said she backed the West Virginia and Arizona senators' after they withheld support for the current package, which Democratic leaders have dubbed "Build Back Better," that would be the center piece of Joe Biden's economic agenda.

Manchin demanded that the bill should be cut by more than half to $1.5 trillion. Sinema is also calling for the cost of the package to be reduced.
As all Republican Senators oppose the legislation, the Democrats need backing from all 50 Democrats in the upper house in order to get the bill signed.
"I must admit, I always thought Sinema would be a disaster for my home state of Arizona. Who would have ever thought she would have more balls than most Republican senators?" Loomer wrote on Telegram and social media site Gettr.
"She's standing her ground. Every republican needs to come out and support her and Joe Manchin so that this 'infrastructure' bill is killed in the senate."
She added: "If more Republicans started to speak out in support of Democrat politicians who break away from progressive crazies, perhaps more democrats in Congress would be encouraged to move back to being more moderate, as opposed to crazed communists.
"Senator Sinema and Joe Manchin may be Democrats, but standing up to their party and Pelosi is brave and Republicans should acknowledge it."
Loomer also showed support for Sinema after video emerged of the senator being followed into a public bathroom by activists urging her to pass the pending bill.
A clip, which has been viewed millions of times on Twitter, shows Sineman being followed by people from the organization Living United for Change (LUCHA) as she left a classroom at the Arizona State University in Phoenix on Sunday.
One person who identified herself as Blanca, told Sinema that "we need this pathway to citizenship," explaining that she was undocumented and had been brought to the United States as a child.
"My grandfather passed away two weeks ago and I wasn't able to go to Mexico because there is no pathway to citizenship," added Blanca.
🔴BREAKING: Blanca, an AZ immigrant youth confronts @SenatorSinema inside her classroom, where she teaches @ ASU. "in 2010 both my grandparents got deported bc of SB1070...my grandfather passed away 2 wks ago & I wasn't able to go to Mexico bc there is no pathway to citizenship." pic.twitter.com/JDZYY2fOD2
— LUCHA Arizona (@LUCHA_AZ) October 3, 2021
In a series of anti-migration statements, Loomer hit out at what she referred to as "whiny immigrants" who should "shut up or go back to Mexico."
"Stalking, sexual harassment, public lewdness and obscenity. I'm No lawyer, but this needs to be treated like a crime," she added.
"There's a fine line between confronting politicians and filming someone in a bathroom where there is an expectation of privacy."
In a statement to The Arizona Republic, a spokesperson for Sinema said: "We are not dignifying this behavior with a response."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nda/ar-AAP7JPF