Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    No, we'll leave that for you...compassionate patriotic that you are.

RR

RR, thank you that was nicely put.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    compassionate patriotic

I hope you feel the same way "compassionate patriotic" when Korea tests it's first nuclear weapon and President Bush brings in a draft and sends you or your kid to fight for "The USA" and defend against possible terrorism from Korea.

It's funny how illegal immigration is at the top of everyone agenda to squash, but during the Korea and Vietnam war 1000's illegals went to fight for the USA, without being drafted.. on the other hand many U.S. Citizens ran to Canada?? (Yellow Belly cowards is you ask me)

Quote Originally Posted by gspinney
    compassionate patriotic

I hope you feel the same way "compassionate patriotic" when Korea tests it's first nuclear weapon and President Bush brings in a draft and sends you or your kid to fight for "The USA" and defend against possible terrorism from Korea.

It's funny how illegal immigration is at the top of everyone agenda to squash, but during the Korea and Vietnam war 1000's illegals went to fight for the USA, without being drafted.. on the other hand many U.S. Citizens ran to Canada?? (Yellow Belly cowards is you ask me)
    Thanks, I have already worn a green uniform as has my son. You should try it may help you have some love for America. Of course being a baiting OBL you don't care about it.
    Now you just have a great day and come again you all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by gspinney
    compassionate patriotic

Thanks, I have already worn a green uniform as has my son. You should try it may help you have some love for America. Of course being a baiting OBL you don't care about it.
    Now you just have a great day and come again you all.
    Well that is great for you. Don't be so sure that I have not worn a uniform for my country.

It's just I find it interesting how everyone on this forum has been brain washed into thinking or one mind set that the next terrorist attack will be from an "illegal" immigrant.

HogWash!!

I don't like to see millions of undocumented aliens crossing the border, no. However, buying into a phobia that we may be attacked by Mexican's or Canadian is insane!!!

Osama Bin Laden wanted the United States to pull inward... and we are doing it!!! (**jumping up and down with anger**)

(Moderator Edit, ANOTHER RULE VIOLATION)

aaaagh!! if you can't see this or understand this.. God help you.

Howard, is that you!
    You're posts are just as annoying as your avatar. Alot of static, and no clear picture. Please give me the name and address of your business so I can send you a gift.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My husbands uniform was blue...and my son's also.

Take a long walk off a short pier, OBL sucker.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Hiring/having illegal immigrants working for you

gspinney,

So you are saying as long as you have US citizens it is okay to have a few illegal immigrants!!! Your okay with breaking a federal law as long as you are providing benefits to the US citizens!!! This country was started with immigrants and has continued to welcome new immigrants as long as they follow the legal means to gain American citizenship. Why can't the illegal immigrants go thru the same process as all of your/our ancestors? They cost more than the low wages you pay them, by not paying taxes, getting government paid medical care. All of us legal citizens have to pay for their "illegal" benefits. Where is my free medical care, where is my government support check!!!???

Just because they are here illegally, they shold not be "entitled" to anything. They should not be judged under ours laws, provided any government assitance whatsoever and given any special treatment.

I would welcome them with open arms if they went thru the legal immigration process likes the millions before them.

Welcome aboard spidey. You too, gspinney... it appears that you provoked spidey to join since addressing you was his first post. We appreciate your efforts in helping us recruit new members. Keep it up!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Please give me the name and address of your business so I can send you a gift.
    What, a terroristic threat from a red neck... oooo

Gee is Wonder Bread Illegal???

gspinney,
    I have my differences with butterbean on issues, but they are certainly not making terrorist threats. I am guessing your gift would be some Federal Agents checking the status of your employees.

No one here is brainwashed. We have differing opinions on various topics. The vast majority of us know that Illegal Immigrants are hurting our country adn those who aid and abet them need to punished to the fullest extent of the law.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast