Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It's terrible when illegal alien criminal lawbreakers are here, when they are not supposed to be, and nobody does anything. What the hell is wrong with our government?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Thus, the police have been told to back away from immigrant issues and leave them alone unless a big crime or felony is committed.
    I guess they'll simply wait until someone is raped or murdered. This is outrageous!
    Obviously running someone over is not serious enough
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Of course the guy had no insurance and my dad cannot work now because his wrist and shoulder where injured. He has consulted a lawyer but I doubt he will get anything.

It seems as if the cops are on the criminals side.
    One thing you can do is get the name of the Chief of Police and post it here with the story. Then you can e-mail the story and link to your Congress representatives and the chief.
    Can you imagine what would happen to an American that did the same thing and who injured someone with their car and then left the scene of the Accident? I'm sick of hearing these illegals are above the law. If I did something like that I would be sitting in a jail cell and would probably lose my home!
    If it was an illegal who was hit, the American would be charged with a hate crime and doing life without parole.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Taken from Code of Arizona

28-661. Accidents involving death or personal injuries; failure to stop; classification; driver license revocation

A. The driver of a vehicle involved in an accident resulting in injury to or death of a person shall:

1. Immediately stop the vehicle at the scene of the accident or as close to the accident scene as possible but shall immediately return to the accident scene.

2. Remain at the scene of the accident until the driver has fulfilled the requirements of section 28-663.
    (see below)

B. A driver who is involved in an accident resulting in death or serious physical injury as defined in section 13-105 and who fails to stop or to comply with the requirements of section 28-663 is guilty of a class 3 felony, except that if a driver caused the accident the driver is guilty of a class 2 felony.

C. A driver who is involved in an accident resulting in an injury other than death or serious physical injury as defined in section 13-105 and who fails to stop or to comply with the requirements of section 28-663 is guilty of a class 5 felony.

D. The sentence imposed on a person for a conviction under this section shall run consecutively to any sentence imposed on the person for other convictions on any other charge related to the accident.

E. The department shall revoke the license or permit to drive and any nonresident operating privilege of a person convicted pursuant to subsection B of this section for five years.

F. The department shall revoke the license or permit to drive and any nonresident operating privilege of a person convicted pursuant to subsection C of this section for three years.

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp ... ocType=ARS

28-663. Duty to give information and assistance; classification

A. The driver of a vehicle involved in an accident resulting in injury to or death of a person or damage to a vehicle that is driven or attended by a person shall:

1. Give the driver's name and address and the registration number of the vehicle the driver is driving.

2. On request, exhibit the person's driver license to the person struck or the driver or occupants of or person attending a vehicle collided with.

3. Render reasonable assistance to a person injured in the accident, including making arrangements for the carrying of the person to a physician, surgeon or hospital for medical or surgical treatment if it is apparent that treatment is necessary or if the carrying is requested by the injured person.

B. A person who fails to comply with this section is guilty of a class 3 misdemeanor.

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp ... ocType=ARS

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I was hearing on the radio yesterday that Sacramento law enforcement is suggesting official day labor pick up stations to keep them off the street corners. I say let them set them up and let ICE collect the whole lot of them.
    It looks like legal-illegal prostitution and the pimps are the elected officials and law enforcement moving their hoes off the street corners and back into the Shadows.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12