Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lawless bunch of wimps

Every one of them should be kicked out, tarred and feathered!

I cannot believe they are giving illegal, felons, that ripped off our citizens ID's, tax breaks....

I am so mad that we have elected a bunch of lawless idiots, who pander for votes more than follow the laws of the land!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I am so mad that we have elected a bunch of lawless idiots, who pander for votes more than follow the laws of the land!
    Calling them lawless idiots is giving them a compliment.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Calling them lawless idiots is giving them a compliment.
    [quote:1zh2fibs]

Ya....but we can't say what's really on our minds.
    [/quote:1zh2fibs]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lawless bunch of wimps

I feel simply AWFUL for the poor Americans whose ID's they stole, who were financially ruined and are probably still trying to get back their name and credit, and then having to watch their own representatives REWARD the criminal who did that to them! Imagine how THEY feel!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Every one of them should be kicked out, tarred and feathered!

I cannot believe they are giving illegal, felons, that ripped off our citizens ID's, tax breaks....

That's because they are all crooks themselves. I think we should expand their program a little further. All drug dealers that are caught should be allowed to retain their money, after all it was their money that purchased the drugs. It would be criminal for the government to seize it, right?

It's the same logic...
    For that matter, let's forgive all tax evaders....afterall, they are only trying to keep the money they rightfully earned from these thieves in Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    That's because they are all crooks themselves. I think we should expand their program a little further. All drug dealers that are caught should be allowed to retain their money, after all it was their money that purchased the drugs. It would be criminal for the government to seize it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    It's the same logic...
    For that matter, let's forgive all tax evaders....afterall, they are only trying to keep the money they rightfully earned from these thieves in Washington
    considering the income tax amendment is unconstitutional that would be upholding the law
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"