Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TO: League of United Latin American Citizens-Email

TO: League of United Latin American Citizens.
    PresidentRosales@LULAC.org ; LJOlmos@LULAC.org ; greg.abbott@oag.state.tx.us ; feedback@fwweekly.com ; Florence.Shapiro@senate.state.tx.us ; Eliot.Shapleigh@senate.state.tx.us ; Carlos.Uresti@senate.state.tx.us ; Leticia.VanDePutte@senate.state.tx.us ; Kirk.Watson@senate.state.tx.us ; Jeff.Wentworth@senate.state.tx.us ; Royce.West@senate.state.tx.us ; John.Whitmire@senate.state.tx.us ; Tommy.Williams@senate.state.tx.us ; Judith.Zaffirini@senate.state.tx.us

State Flag Laws
    Every state in the union has a law prohibiting the abuse .
    misuse or desecration of the flag of the united states of America in most cases the provisions of the law cover also the abuse misuse
    or desecration national and of the state shields and coat of arms .
    The purpose of these laws are to prevent and punish A. the placing of any word , Figure, mark, picture, design , drawing. or advertisement. of what ever nature upon the flag of the united states of America or on any picture. Other representation of the flag of the united states, And
    the mutilation, defacement ,defiance,abuse,or improper use of the flag including the use of the flag for the propose of advertising the sale of merchandise.

LULAC you have done this and as an American I demand that you get rid of your flag and take it out of the view of every American citizen in the Untied States of America If you want to use a flag use the great one the American flag and stop desecrating the American flag.

Anyone can copy this and use it as they see fit

Good one. I just can't understand why these people don't stay in Mexico and FIX Mexico. Why do they have to turn our country into another third world dump like Mexico. Put your energy in MEXICO LULAC!!!!!

Banned
    thatks ill send it to them ...

I got an out of office reply from LULAC but I will call next week and tell them about there flag