Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO......we're FOCUSED ON BUSH because he's NOT UPHELD AMERICAN RULE OF LAW.

No fence straddling. The proverbial buck stops on HIS doorstep!!!

What a bad example he's set for our American kids. One pres after another keeps eroding the foundation we've build over generations for our kids.

Now the pres wants to give it to NON CITIZENS to destroy completely?

Patooey
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To be honest I trust very few, if any, politicians...much less Bush.
    He just happens to be in most everyone's crosshairs right now.

Re: Is this a Left wing web forum?

Quote Originally Posted by USA2
    I am new here and my observation is that it seems to just be a Bush bashing site. Is it?
    No. I am a "right-winger" but bash Bush at times. He deserves it on the issue of illegal immigration. He has failed this country miserably!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Gee-ziz, USA2. You should read some of the comments I've made about that drunken, cocaine-addled old wart Ted Kennedy. Believe me, we're equal-opportunity bashers here at AIPAC. The illegal immigration issue has NOTHING to do with Left or Right. Its just about plain common sense.

I am new here and my observation is that it seems to just be a Bush bashing site. Is it?
    Nope, we are a pro legal immigration and anti illegal alien group. We bash both republicans and democrats here when they dont do the jobs they were elected to do.

BTW, Welcome to ALIPAC.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We only give Bush a hard time on immigration issues where he fully deserves it.

If you think that the left wing is the only group "bashing" Bush these days, then you have quite a bit of catching up to do.

If you consider 71% of the people around you as left wing, then that is a very inaccurate view.

Might I suggest a site for you call www.FreeRepublic.com Tell em ALIPAC sent you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    USA2 wrote:
    : Is this a Left wing web forum?

Why don't you be more specific? Do you have an example to point to that gives you that impression?
    It is mainly because my impression is that many you somehow feel Bush is the culprit and can't solve your immediate problems. Frankly, he can't "solve" this problem so, this issue doesn't lie on him.
    WE, all of us, let this happen to our country.
    Believe me, there isn't a politican born who can solve this problem in 4 terms of office. I just feel that assuming he (Bush) somehow isn't living up to your expectatons as "the" president in solving illegal immigration, it is a little juvenile. Sorry if this insults you but, this IS an issue YOU and I can work on. If you want to boycott something or protest with a demostration, look for those companies who actually HIRE illegals and work on them. They are the ones who brought the illegals here in the first place. If there were no jobs for illegals, they would come here legally which, is what we all want, right?
    If there are no jobs for illegals, they won't come.

BTW- Thanks for all the numerous and speedy responces.

1st, Kiddo........you can't insult me as long as I do the right thing for the right reason.

2nd - Your comment has me wondering if you've actually read very much of what has been written by these outstanding AMERICANS on this site?

I say that because, you see, much of what is discussed here concerns Congess, that other branch of government who also takes an oath to protect our CONSTITUTION.

From my limited knowledge, I'm going out on a limb now, we're Repubs/Dems Concervatives/liberals. I think we're a pretty good mix of the good Ole USofA. This, my friend, is an AMERICAN issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    1st, Kiddo........you can't insult me as long as I do the right thing for the right reason.

2nd - Your comment has me wondering if you've actually read very much of what has been written by these outstanding AMERICANS on this site?

I say that because, you see, much of what is discussed here concerns Congess, that other branch of government who also takes an oath to protect our CONSTITUTION.

From my limited knowledge, I'm going out on a limb now, we're Repubs/Dems Concervatives/liberals. I think we're a pretty good mix of the good Ole USofA. This, my friend, is an AMERICAN issue.
    I am new and I can't possibly read EVERY post. I look at what interests me as a newbie.
    From what I see, is that my recent reads, point to an immediate solution, "or else". You have to be realistic here.
    The pres has to serve ALL, not just a few. He can't take one side, hence political rhetoric. It doesn't matter who is pres.
    In 2008, it will be the same old, same old.
    This is an issue for the legal American public to stand up and say, we've had enough. The enough is about those who HIRE illegals.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast