Thread: Is this legal?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this legal?

I have been reading this guys articles from the Center for Immigration Studies. I included a link to one article in particular. The discussion is about lack of enforcement.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back1503.html

I am posting this because one of the headlines today is about Bush relaxing immigration laws from Cuba to allow certain families to be reunited. Is this legal? I have been reading this guys articles from the Center for Immigration Studies. I included a link to one article in particular. The discussion is about lack of enforcement and how it started. The jest of the article is about two cases where it sounds as though Immigration is doing its job, inconvenienced some businesses through enforcement and a local politician puts the word out to stop enforcing immigration.

If the details in this article are documented and provable, my question is it legal in a court of law. I did not think our system was set up for one individual to be able to "Not Enforce" Federal law for personal reasons. When I read this, I thought, what if I substituted Drug Enforcement Laws, Child Welfare Laws for Immigration Law. Anyway, thought it would be good to discuss and why don't we sue the hell out of these guys if this is illegal? No one individual should have this much power.

Still infiltrating local groups to take back our country. Ya'll have a great day.

Trouble

I did not think our system was set up for one individual to be able to "Not Enforce" Federal law for personal reasons. When I read this, I thought, what if I substituted Drug Enforcement Laws, Child Welfare Laws for Immigration Law.
    Good question Trouble. I've often asked the same question. States have had their citizens vote for legalizing medicinal pot and they were right there to over-turn it. Yet illegal people can DEMAND and they can't bend over fast enough. They can over-look and change things at will.....yet the rest of us can't ,even if many agree they want "comprehensive" change on a law. It makes no sense to me........and you're right.....1 man does not have or deserve that amount of power. I don't know why they aren't doing something about this either. I mean where are the powers that be, doing their checks and balances on this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please see our note with this article on the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi crazybird,

I guess at the very least it shows immigration is not broken. It proves to me without a doubt it is just highly manipulated for cronies and personal interest.

What if this would have been toxic waste dumping and these same leaders had some pressure put on them by constituents to look the other way locally on a Federal issue.

Now they're telling us local jurisdictions don't have the authority to enforce federal immigration law. This story says that's a lie. They do it when they want to or it's in their personal interest to change it. They clearly circumvented Federal Immigration Law for local interest.

Trouble

Good morning Mr. Alipac,

That's the article about Cuba which got my attention. So they can just tighten or relax Federal Law when it suits them? I think this would be called "The Root of the Problem" in a bunch of areas government fiascos.

Trouble

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    It's easy for cubans to get asylum here because of the political state of cuba so that could make a difference.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!