Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal Immigrants angry at the illegals?

From some things I've seen, this is true. Those who worked hard to get through the paperwork, hired lawyers, and studied for then passed the test to become U.S. citizens are getting angry about the illegal immigrants. These people (who I consider my fellow brothers and sisters) understood the reason for the process being so difficult, it was to make sure that the people truly wanted to become a U.S. citizen.

However, Illegal immigrants have special grants and charity groups set up solely for their benefit. I've been to a few of their sites when I was looking for some sort of student aid (none for me, I'm too white and male) and I wished I had saved some of them. The government pays for their housing, insurance, some food, while those of us who struggle to make ends' meet have to pay more and more in taxes to fund these programs.

Those who are here legally, and either chose to become citizens or have a legitimate work visa, are angered, as are the REAL U.S. citizens. But, any actions people like me take are considered racist, no matter how true they are. That's why I'm planning on leaving the country as soon as I get my Master's. I think I'll go somewhere nice... where the government puts illegals in prison and doesn't roll out the red carpet for them.

Also, sorry if there is already a topic like this. There is just so much to look at, I may have missed it.

We know it is going on - yes I wish you had saved some of the sites too. Progressive types have always pointed the finger back at us but I think that the situation has finally reached critical mass as far as angry citizens.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I am one of them.....I came here, worshipped the country, and now others want special treatment...no way jose

Legal immigrants need to stand tall and steadfast with US citizens to stop illegal immigration. And this needs to happen NOW.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Legal immigrants need to stand tall and steadfast with US citizens to stop illegal immigration. And this needs to happen NOW.
    I personally am out at the rallys, I have stood there as gang bangers make threats

but we need more than 40 people to show..thats the issue

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I am one of them.....I came here, worshipped the country, and now others want special treatment...no way jose
    And we're so glad you're here sdbrit68.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MOST LEGAL immigrants, especially the ones NOT from Mexico, are sick and tired of all this crap. Many of them are still waiting for family members to come through the legal channels, are paying attorneys fees and have been waiting for years before a loved family member can join them, all the while illegals flood the country and a small percentage of them also bring in crime, drug dealing, alien smuggling, violence, fraud, id theft, etc. Legal immigrants also resent the media calling illegals "immigrants" all the time. It's slap on the face of those who did things the right way.

I'm sure it is a slap in their face. But I would caution legal immigrants about pursuing chain migration too much. We not only have an illegal alien problem we also have an excessive legal migration problem as well. Our nation can't sustain a population that allows 1 or 2 legal immigrants to enter and then allows 20 or 30 relatives to follow. When they decide to come here they must decide to come alone and build a new family here not relocate their entire extended family to the United States.

its sad that legal hispanic USA citizens will and are being lumped into this thing, a real hard attempt should be made on th behalf of this large block of americans to make sure its understood by the rest of americans they are separate, and not in any way aiding and abeting the illegal aliens. id say holding rallies and news confrences on FOX, CNN and also telemundo, univision to let the country know that under no circumstance do the law abiding hispanics side with the criminal element targeted by new laws, and certainly more states to be passing into law, 1070 legislation. now is the time to get such a campaign rolling, not after the aliens get violent and start hacking up white cheese with yard tools.

where the government puts illegals in prison and doesn't roll out the red carpet for them.
    And right over the top of all the nations citizens. This has been my bitch all along. If your a citizen you can get help or insurance. But if you are broke and illegal you get aid and insurance. I know of hundreds of people that are forced into "not working" because they can't afford to lose the benefits and can only do cash under the table jobs. It make no sense to reward law braking and not working. If America would take care of its own we would be a lot better off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast