Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal Question for ALIPAC members

Hi,

ALIPAC readers, please consider this scenario:

It's the year 2012. Vast sweeping changes happened fast during the year 2010. American flags are now considered artifacts of a bygone era. The former United States has been divided into 3 regions, each governed by Trilateral Commissioners Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain. North American Union Chief Executive Officer Calderon is firmly in charge over the new country stretching from the former Mexico thru to the former Alaska and Hawaii.

Gone too are the former US Constitution, English Common Law, the Bill of Rights and former state laws. The new NAU government is the Trilateral Commission; the law basis is NAFTA/CAFTA and articles of incorporation, amounting to a corporate dictatorship.

Defense and law enforcement, as we used to know it, has been firmly replaced by UN peacekeepers. Generous rewards are paid to anyone who reports acts of dissent committed by neighbors. Webmasters who publish any dissenting views, of the new government, are imprisoned without trial.

Well, enough of that, you guys get the drift. It becomes a police state modeled after the former East Germany or the present day nK.

Today, we are, for the most part, law abiding US citizens. We take pride in being law abiding and expect others (especially elected officials) to obey the law.

Under the NAU, our country is yanked out from under us; the land we stand on becomes another country, certainly not our country. Anything that could be construed as "rights" will be gone. Under the NAU, our rights will be at the convenience of the NAU, and about the same as slaves and prisoners.

The Founding Fathers built the United States - we didn't build the NAU, it was (or will be) shoved down our collective throats by the Illuminati, by the insidious Trilateral Commission, by the CFR, and by the Bilderbergs.

Under these circumstances, is civil disobedience justifed?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

YES...YES...YES!!!

Civil Resistance In the Age of Bush and Cheney
    A Review of Francis A. Boyle’s new book

by William Hughes

“Be the change that you want to see in the world.â€

Our founding fathers told us this was to be expected. This is why they gave us the Constitution, which includes a 2nd Ammendment.

This is what we are all trying to avoid. I do believe that the United States citizen and our children will never give up to this type of regime, unlike the Hispanics that are flocking here.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

NEVER!

It is sad to see a country founded by giants being destroying by pygmies.

By the Grace of God , I'm a Patriot to the end . What ever it takes
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Good morning, Tencz57,
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    By the Grace of God , I'm a Patriot to the end . What ever it takes
    Yes, thank you.

Those of us who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country, those who fought, and all who served . . . didn't do it for the NAU. To have served and made the ultimate sacrifice for a country that no longer exists, and to a country that is contrary to freedom is for what? For the honor and dignity while it lasted.

Arguably, those who unwillingly "gave their lives" for the North American Union are the crime victims of the illegals. Those who sacrificed their jobs and their livelyhoods for the NAU are victims of the H-1B visa who were force to train their replacements from India before being marched out the door by armed guards.

There should be some kind of memorial to honor crime victims of illegals.

Likewise

There should be a way to dishonor Kennedy, McCain, Obama, and Hillary who consider [casualties of globalism] to be nothing more than collateral damage, and amusing. Life is cheap, isn't it senators!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    NEVER!

It is sad to see a country founded by giants being destroying by pygmies.
    APPLAUSE!!!!!
    Very good point...BUT, even Pygmies have Common Sense
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

AE

Coto, I believe that if the person act in civil disobedience, in a peaceful manner, it is strictly up to them and their conscience. I believe there are times when it can certainly be warranted.

What I personally DO NOT appreciate are the tpyes of "war protestors" we have seen lately here in Portland. It is not that they step out to say they think the war is wrong, but it is the attitude they have and the manner in which they act that angers me against them. They are terrible to passers by, they yell vulgur isults, not only to citizens, but to the police who are simply standing by, and they have a hateful, very anti-American attitude.

This is where I lose respect for them. If a person or group is practising civil disobedience in order to bring attention to something they truly believe is wrong, and do it in a manner which is respectful of other people, non-violent and with common decency and respect for this country, I have no problem with them.

The founding patriots practised "civil disobedience" , and won our freedom from tyranny.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Hi AE,

The North American Union is not our country; it's not "of, by, for" the people. It's for the convenience of the shadow government. Of course, you know that.

If you or I are taken hostage (falsely imprisoned) then survival, escape, and evasion comes to mind.

The North American Union is going to be a prison for us. Personal liberties will be gone. Folks, it's gonna be "The Workers' Paradise" that exists today in nK. We're gonna be sharing our homes, one family to a room, with former illegals. Every room will have pictures of Calderon, Hillary, and McCain on the wall. Religion will be disallowed. Look at life in nK and see our future under the NAU. This mortgage crisis that's going on is exactly what Bush, Hillary, Osama Obama, and McCain are planning on - housing for the new amnesty recipients, one family to a room!

Anybody think it can't happen are those who thought that 30+ million illegals would never happen.

Only option I can come up with, is to fight it and to raise their cost to transition us.

MODERATOR ALERT: I'm close to losing it - NEAR MISS - almost violated 2.5
    Man, the H-1Bs would love that - I screw up and get myself banned!