Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let’s Start charging Mexico for Illegals…â€Â

Let’s Start charging Mexico……..

Well I recently spoke with two of my Senators, which I cant stand. CA-D-Feinstein and Boxers offices and I told them that I support the incarceration of convicted illegals, but why not take it further. If we are going to house these people why not charge the country that those come here? They told me over the phone that we cant do that, and I ask why? They said because you can’t do that and then they said but Hispanics weren’t the only ones that come here illegally and I said but they are majority of illegals in this country.

Suggestions:

Charge the country of that person that came here illegally for everyday that person is incarcerated and then deport.

Then if those persons are found yet again, charge the nation two-three times the amount and deport that person again

I don’t know what else.

I don’t see why we as a nation cant charge another for their people breaking our laws and entering illegally.

Acidrain

I don't see why we send them aid to begin with. Don't they claim to be the 7th largest oil producing nation?
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

My mind is in 'search' mode...but I do believe there is a precedent for doing just that. I'd wondered for quite a while now why our government isn't charging Mexico for the burdens it places on us by encouraging illegal immigration.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner

That would be great if can find something on this very issue. Ive always wondered just this and it would be logical in doing such a thing.

Acidrain

Instead of kissing up to Mexico (why, I will never know) we should
    pressure them to do something about their citizens who are illegally
    in our country. "Charging" them is a good first step in this process.
    If nothing else, it would put some pressure on them.
    After all, they have troops along THEIR southern border.

The problem is that there does not seem to be anybody in an official
    capacity in Washington who has the guts to do this. Foxie should
    be OUR lapdog. We hold many more cards than he does.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Michael Savage has been advocating an "oil-for-illegals" program.

One barrel of free oil per month, for each illegal alien we are stuck with.

--------------------------------

The idea of sending illegals to Washington D.C. just keeps getting better, and profitable, in my mind.

Locally....Sheriff Joe wants to allow bail for the illegals he has , because he says it's to expensive to incarcerate them.

Maybe I could cut a deal with Joe.

Instead of releasing them back into our county, or paying for jailing them, he could pay me a few hundred dollars (per illegal) to bus them across the nation to D.C.

OR, we could bus them to other far away sanctuary cities , where local law prohibits police from inquiring about immigration status.

The police would then be powerless to stop us as we unload endless thousands of illegals on their city.

It's a win-win. We make a few bucks, and make our illegal problem somebody else's problem.

We also punish the "open border" mentality of these sanctuary cities. Will they change their policies after choking on all of our "imported criminals".

I know Phoenix is a sanctuary city, so other states could ship their illegals to us as well.

p.s.

Although, I suspect with any of these "We get oil....." proposals, the consumer will still be paying $2.20 a gallon no matter what.
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Well, I couldn't read Acidrain's post right away but after I did, I agreed with it totally. Of course the crap holes from whence these desperate people flee are not going to contribute a farthing for enforcement. On the other hand, they'll spend enormous sums for comic books to teach their people how to become US felons. IMO, if the home country of these felons refuses to pay, their aid checks should be withheld and other sanctions should be carried out if possible. Any further aid should be suspended without retroactivity until the hemorrhaging stops or they begin to pay the entire cost. They should be treated as enemies of the state.
    '58 Airedale