Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LET ME KNOW ABOUT MURDERS IN YOUR CITIES/STATES (Link Fixed)

Hi folks,

A quick reminder to let you know that I will add the names of any Americans killed by illegal aliens on the OJJPAC "Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial."
    The memorial is here: http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Since some deaths are only reported in your local newspapers or TV stations, unless you tell me about it, the deaths won't be recorded and people around the U.S. won't find out about it.

The government isn't keeping track of these killings, so it is up to us (you and me) to get justice for these people, their families, and our country.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks Steve for providing this much needed site.

OK ALIPACERS here is our chance to let the world know what the Illegals are doing to our citizens.

I know alot is listed here but Steve's site is broken down by states and just deals with the horrible crimes committed by Illegals.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Steve,

You folks have one of the better lists and you do a good job of keeping it current. However, as you allude to, we need everybody reporting the crimes. Would you be interested in working with VOIAC to collectively gather the information? Since we have a data base we could periodically down load the collected data to you.

If interested, contact me.

victimsofillegalaliencrime@gmail.com

Thank you Steve. I will get a list today. Do you need how they were killed or do you just need names?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Steve

I can't get the link to work. Is there something I need to change on my settings?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

You are doing a great thing Steve. I am lucky enough that at this point, in my neck of the woods, we don't have a large number of illegals. They are starting to grow and some of the obvious signs ( taggings, mexican only restraunts, drunkin latinos wandering the main streets usually mornings to around noon). I am watching and noticing a rise in crimes in the area, but no murders yet. Hopefully our local sheriff's office will get a hold on things before it goes there...Again. Thanks for the work you are putting into this great cause..Johnny

Sorry...Link to the "Victims of Illegal Alien Memorial" is now working! Thanks for the comments and note that it wasn't working.

Cheers,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, I always enjoy your posts, and appreciate all the work you do.

Have your been gone or have I just missed you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, or Moderators,
    Could we have a link put on the homepage?
    ------------------------

Steve,
    I'll try and gather some of this information from other Immigration forums such as "CityData" and "Topix", these two are city, state and nation wide and each city with their own seperate "Immigration' forum.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast