Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just want to know why this NorthOfTheCity guy is displaying the Mexican flag in this site. Is he a Mexican agent?

We have no responsibility to Mexico or to any other country in the world. Do they feel responsible toward us? Or even friendly? I do not mention grateful, because this is a word these people have never heard about. More you give, more they want.

For the majority of the peoples of the world the USA is a big rug on which they feel they have the right to step on and clean their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    I just want to know why this NorthOfTheCity guy is displaying the Mexican flag in this site. Is he a Mexican agent?
    Is mexico my client? I suppose that question could be answered by looking at my posting history. Another way might be by looking closely at my avatar and noticing that the mexican flag is upside down. That is my way of expressing disgust of the mexican gov't for driving its people out of their own country and into ours.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Take it easy, he's just adding to the debate. The Mexican Government has been incredibly corrupt for so long, I don't know if there is a time in it's history when it was not corrupt. In recent times, the corruption was so bad that the government actually helped people cross the border. That's likely still happening today.

Our government is now on equal footing. Bush and Gonzales thinking they can fool people into believing they are doing something about illegal immigration. The jailing of border guards, the freeing of drug dealers. Bush is licking the boots of the leader of a country where you can't flush toilet paper.

Both places are sickeningly low (politically), the good thing is, we can do something here. In Mexico, the President will eventually sucumb to the lure of corruption or the threats of the drug lords.

By the way, this weekend we're holding a party. We're having twenty friends come over to write our legislators and the President and creating the script for calls to all of them beginning Monday. We'll be faxing and e-mailing all day Saturday. I hope other people will try this and the "Anti - Illegal Campaign Party" will catch on. Think about how any of your friends and family have good intentions but never get around to it. This stops apathy in it's tracks.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

April
    jecg_97030 wrote:

By the way, this weekend we're holding a party. We're having twenty friends come over to write our legislators and the President and creating the script for calls to all of them beginning Monday. We'll be faxing and e-mailing all day Saturday. I hope other people will try this and the "Anti - Illegal Campaign Party" will catch on. Think about how any of your friends and family have good intentions but never get around to it. This stops apathy in it's tracks.
    What an awesome idea !!! Way to go! Great way to take ACTION!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTheCity
    Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    Is mexico my client? I suppose that question could be answered by looking at my posting history. Another way might be by looking closely at my avatar and noticing that the mexican flag is upside down. That is my way of expressing disgust of the mexican gov't for driving its people out of their own country and into ours.
    I think you guys are BOTH correct. Let me bring it full circle......

We help OURSELVES, and by extension help mexico (I just noticed that you guys spell (M)mexico with a lower case m, I have been inadvertantly doing this...must be Alipac taking its toll). If we help ourselves by building a fence on all 2,000 miles, and sending the 12-20 million illegals back, we are primarily helping ourselves, but also helping mexico. That is, the 12-20 million dispossesed mexicans will overthrow the mexican government, installing a more populist government. The new mexican regime will promote a mexican middle class, thereby keeping most mexicans in mexico, and stopping the invasion of our country. We no longer would have to worry about dealing with mexican refugees by first and foremost worrying about ourselves. American nationalism= Mexican nationalism.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12