Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    132

    LET US ORGANIZE A MASSIVE DC PROTEST AGAINST BACK DOOR AMNES

    WE DID IT FOR THE MILLIONS WHO SHOWED UP IN DC FOR 9/12 MARCH! I


    LETS DO IT PEOPLE! CASA de MD, LaRAZA et al are CONSTANTLY MARCHING IN DC for their illegal aliens!

    IT IS TIME FOR "WE THE PEOPLE!" I cannot take much more of this!

    www.helpsavemaryland.com[/b]

  2. #2
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    66,655
    We have a plan to demonstrate, locally first and then in DC...

    but we must reach 50,000+ signed up on this website before we can schedule the first round.

    http://againstamnesty.com/

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  3. #3
    Senior Member trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    132
    Sorry I don't agree. I say we do it NOW! I live in the SANCTUARY STATE- with Governor Illegal Alien Lover- Martin O'Malley, I have protested LOCALLY many times!

    I say it is time for A HUGE NATIONAL COHESIVE PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the water
    Posts
    1,235
    Just keep up the calls and e-mails just got off with senator Berrnie Sanders office and the lady said phones and e-mails are flooding the switch boards and cumputer sites.So keep up the pressure.

  5. #5
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    66,655
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    Sorry I don't agree. I say we do it NOW! I live in the SANCTUARY STATE- with Governor Illegal Alien Lover- Martin O'Malley, I have protested LOCALLY many times!

    I say it is time for A HUGE NATIONAL COHESIVE PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say it is time for huge national protests all you want, but do you have any experience throwing huge national protests?

    When can you show us that Americans have ever done this before?

    We agree that it needs to be done and hope that it can be accomplished. But right now we do not have the indication we have enough people to begin.

    You cant just magically tell all the people you need to about such a protest unless you have millions of dollars to spend.

    We have a grass roots plan in motion and it is based on our extensive experience trying to do protests before now.

    That might not be what you want to hear, but it is the best we can do under our current conditions.

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern Arizona
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

    You can say it is time for huge national protests all you want, but do you have any experience throwing huge national protests?

    When can you show us that Americans have ever done this before?


    W
    As I recall, back in the '60's, we did a massive protest in Washington about the Viet Nam War policies. I think it was just before Nixon ended the war. We drove there, hitchhiked, whatever it took and made our voices heard! And it had results.....If you were to say "Let's rally in Washington on such and such a date", you may see the spirit of the '60's reborn.

  7. #7
    Senior Member nomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NC and Canada. Got a foot in both worlds
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have a plan to demonstrate, locally first and then in DC...

    but we must reach 50,000+ signed up on this website before we can schedule the first round.

    http://againstamnesty.com/

    W
    William,
    I honestly don't know if I have signed this or not. If I have and I forgot will it muck things up? I know I signed something when you first opened these 2 extra sites, but I'm not sure now what it was.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SicNTiredInSoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mexico's Maternity Ward :(
    Posts
    6,452
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have a plan to demonstrate, locally first and then in DC...

    but we must reach 50,000+ signed up on this website before we can schedule the first round.

    http://againstamnesty.com/

    W
    William,
    I honestly don't know if I have signed this or not. If I have and I forgot will it muck things up? I know I signed something when you first opened these 2 extra sites, but I'm not sure now what it was.
    Me to. I kept asnwering the last question and it kept blanking it out and returning to the same page. I think it means I already signed up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  9. #9
    Senior Member nomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NC and Canada. Got a foot in both worlds
    Posts
    3,773
    [quote="SicNTiredInSoCal
    Me to. I kept asnwering the last question and it kept blanking it out and returning to the same page. I think it means I already signed up. [/quote

    Thanks for the tip! It took mine so I guess this wasn't what I signed up for before...LOL!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •