Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's all do this.

Starting tomorrow, let's all contact our Reps. and tell them we want immigration reform to be put up for a Nation wide vote!

Tell them if they are so spineless, so bought off, that American citizens will vote on it, leaving them off the hook!
    Since they are so afraid of special interest groups.

We should be able to vote on where our taxes go to also, but that's another time and place!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We have won certain provisions in every bill over the last thirty years and they never deliver on the promises. Pursuing any sort of propositions in California or laws at the Federal level are a pointless waste of time. We need to address the laws we have and get these lowlifes that continue to aid and abet the illegal invaders put in prison for the public safety.

We may all have to kiss the keister's of the illegal aliens but felons are still fair game as far as I know!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERE...c8USC1324.html

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
    "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

The thing that worries me about any sort of immigration law reform is that every few years they re-invent the same laws. Each time they work in amnesty and gravy parts for the illegal aliens. They are always quick to hand out the amnesty and gravy parts but they never do get around to the enforcement parts of the laws.

Do they really need a shiny new set of laws when they have never given the old comprehensive laws a test drive?

http://www.vdare.com/rubenstein/051101_nd.htm

Notices of intent to fine employers:

1997: 865
    1999: 417
    2000: 178
    2001: 100
    2003: 162
    2004: 3

Worksite arrests of illegal alien workers:

1997: 17,554
    1999: 2,849
    2000: 953
    2001: 735
    2003: 445
    2004: 159

Re: Let's all do this.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Starting tomorrow, let's all contact our Reps. and tell them we want immigration reform to be put up for a Nation wide vote!

Tell them if they are so spineless, so bought off, that American citizens will vote on it, leaving them off the hook!
    Since they are so afraid of special interest groups.

We should be able to vote on where our taxes go to also, but that's another time and place!
    Great idea! I would like to be able to vote on immigration reform.
    Let American citizens decide what the new laws will be and what they will
    cover. We have to live with the results of these laws and how they will impact our lives, so why whouldn't we have a voice and the ability to
    choose for ourselves.

Hi Debby. Welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Im in...

Hi debbie welcome to
    ALI - PAC

Another big welcome to Debby!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC Debby!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Debby hope your here to hang around and help us, we need all the help we can get. check out the Blitz post daily to see how to get involved.

I'm game but I think we should send the Immigration nationalty act to our congressmen maybe they have never read it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK I know we've done this before but just to keep this visible:

My neighbors are steaming about possible amnesty, but they feel powerless. Again, could I have a sample letter and where to call? I think since there are a thousand people on the site it would be good to restate this information.

Thank you very much - we will ALL be calling.

PS - Apparently some legal immigrants from the Phillipines asked one neighbor at work what is "our" government thinking? I told her to tell them it's THEIR government too and start calling!! The nerve of asking a question like that - as if "we" aren't all concerned American citizens with a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    OK I know we've done this before but just to keep this visible:

My neighbors are steaming about possible amnesty, but they feel powerless. Again, could I have a sample letter and where to call? I think since there are a thousand people on the site it would be good to restate this information.

Thank you very much - we will ALL be calling.

PS - Apparently some legal immigrants from the Phillipines asked one neighbor at work what is "our" government thinking? I told her to tell them it's THEIR government too and start calling!! The nerve of asking a question like that - as if "we" aren't all concerned American citizens with a voice.
    Sofedup,
    Go to the post that says Blitz it has instructions for the campaign we are doing now, If your neighbor has internet give them the ALIPAC web address and tell them to check it out and be sure to check out Blitz, remind them it cost nothing to browse,post or be involved, ALIPAC always needs contributions to help with expensives but it is not mandatory, some people just do not have the money, but they can sign up and help anyway.We need all the help we can get with contributions or support so we can win this thing!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast