Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, everyone. I was just sitting here wondering if I'll get a return letter.
    Probably not, he didn't reply to the letter I sent him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Prisoners doing the work does sound good!
    They would get fresh air, sunshine and an honest
    day's work!
    It would be far better than pushing weights all day
    so they can become monsters by the time they're paroled.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    1. Hire legal workers.
    2. If not #1 then have prisoners do your work.
    3. Label all produce and meat by country of origin.

I would HAPPILY pay additional cents to purchase American produce or meat rather than imports. Just label it, you dumbasses.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I've lately imagined that if the farmers want to pay 7 bucks an hour for labor, so be it, but if we get rid of the illegals the govt. will save a bundle. We won't have to pay for schooling, medical, wic and all the rest.

So with that money the govt. saved it can subsidize/raise the farmworker hourly paycheck by at least 20 bucks,(and still come out saving billions). That would make fruit picking a lucrative job paying 27 bucks or so an hour. There will be plenty of anxious applicants. I might join them as well, at least seasonally. Invest in Del Monte foods etc with my earnings.

Our fruit will still stay cheap, as now our government is subsidizing OUR OWN citizens and legal immigrants, and the farmer is happy because he pays the same rate. And our teens, legal entrants, and unemployed are all very happy making 27 bucks an hour.

And best of all--- there goes that stupid "press ONE for English" out the window.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

There is some program whereby Pilgrim's has brought in workers.

There was, I understand, a provision in NAFTA, whereby if you have a facility in another country, you could then bring workers here legally. I don't know what hoops they have to jump through, but I do know that Pilgrim's has brought in a lot of workers. Many, many of these workers are highly educated, middle class people. They came with highly educated spouses who are working at many jobs requiring a higher education because these people are bilingual.

Not all, but many of these people have as much disdain and as little respect for America and Americans as do the ones marching in the street.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Why would you buy food and produce from a foreign country now day? Sure its cheaper (pennies) but is that worth getting a third world disease? Same goes for illegals pick our produce and working in our cattle, dairy, chicken, and livestock farms too... I like to know the food I eat wasn't tainted with a third world illegal worker that has hepatitis!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12