Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Lets lose the "H" and "T" words

What do ya think about losing the H and T words? HOPE and TRUST must go. Trust is an outright insult to the Founders who gave us checks and balances instead of trust.
    H and T were never in my game plan but to those of you who might be inclined to lean in the direcetion of H and T may I suggest that you lose the H and T and replace it with savvy? The R party wants to scam you into swallowing amnesty and still supporting the R party as to keep their majority. They will use a patsy coalition of D and safe seats R to attempt to direct voter wrath away from costing them the majority.
    So which do you prefer? H and T or savvy?

Despite that inner burning that prompts me to desire Tand A more than anything one simply has to agree that trusting the many mental midigts in congress, the White House and elsewhere is a fool's game!!!!!

Banned

Re: Lets lose the "H" and "T" words

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    What do ya think about losing the H and T words? HOPE and TRUST must go. Trust is an outright insult to the Founders who gave us checks and balances instead of trust.
    H and T were never in my game plan but to those of you who might be inclined to lean in the direcetion of H and T may I suggest that you lose the H and T and replace it with savvy? The R party wants to scam you into swallowing amnesty and still supporting the R party as to keep their majority. They will use a patsy coalition of D and safe seats R to attempt to direct voter wrath away from costing them the majority.
    So which do you prefer? H and T or savvy?
    I'm going to ask you point blank: ARE YOU ON THE DNC PAYROLL, DXD?

This poster's every post is a plea to Republicans (and NEVER Democrats) to vote out their representatives. His posts have nothing to do with immigration other than as a tool to accomplish partisan goals. He is, in my estimation, trying to hijack the agenda for his own partisan ends, and this is SHAMEFUL.

The fact is that the MAJORITY of elected officials from BOTH parties have failed us and need to be shown the door. If you want to exact at the ballot box your revenge on a politician who has betrayed the American people, then you are doing your civic duty. But if you plan on going into that voting booth and voting out an entire ticket, be it Republican OR Democrat, you are likely removing from office the few allies in government that we have. You are throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Besides, only uneducated peasants vote a straight ticket.

Accept your civic responsibility and vote candidate by candidate based on their voting records REGARDLESS of party and we may just be able to regain some measure of control over this government.