Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets make a list of why we are here

What is your reasons for being here.

1: Wanting Laws to be enforced on Illegal immigration
    2: There should never be a number two (some of you should get that)
    3: Tired of being made a minority in my own county (not meant to disrespect any legal citizen)
    4: Sick of seeing people disgrace my "FLAG"
    5: Sick of illegals marching threw large city's rallying for rights.

The only rights you have here if "ILLEGALLY" is to be treated like a human being. Other then that you have no rights here. Return to your own country and apply correctly.

One more thing I would like to add..IF you came to this country the "legal" way, I applaud you. Its Americans like you that will help us keep this country great.

The so called "American Dream" is not something that is given, its earned. Its been upheld with blood,sweat and tears. Should it be hard to get into this great nation, YES. To be part of it you have to be willing to give it your all. Those that have came over here correctly know that all to well. Once again, thank you.

Thank a veteran today...

Also William I thank you. For giving us this great place to vent a little. As well as being able to find out how we as individuals can learn to help.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Not sure if you really wanted responses but here goes.
    I am on this forum because it became a refuge for me
    when everyone around me thought I was basically a jerk
    for wanting to deport all illegals from my once beautiful
    California.

When here I KNOW I am not alone. I KNOW others feel
    my frustration, hopelessness, anger, resentment... etc.
    over what is happening to our country.

As a woman this board is more of an emotional outlet for
    me since the majority of people in my neighborhood and
    community embrace, cater to and LOVE the illegal.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Hello

Yes, I welcome any input or adding to the list.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I'm here because the American Republic and form of governance I value is being threatened and my countrymen are suffering and dieing needlessly due to those responsible for the failure to enforce our existing laws.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am here because for 10 years I lived between two flops houses filled with 15 - 20 day labors and gang bangers. I tried everything legal, i.e. writing letters, attending every HOA meetings to have issues addressed. I was called a racist because I complained that my neighbors had 20 occupants, were slaughtering live pigs in back yard of their townhouse complex and drank Corona beers and busted them in the parking lot and pissing on my tires and using the common area to defecate Was told, "it's their culture" I watched my daughters school hire more ESLteachers and cut services to "citizens" If you dare complain or question their legal status, you are told you are "insensitive" I was literally forced to move out of state to have any quality of live. Taxes are high here, but at least I know services are provided to legal citizens and not illegal citizens.

I empathize with you sunsetincali for I too live in CA. There are many others in our state who feel the same but are afraid of speaking out for fear they sound racist or whatever. Sensitive state to live in now for sure.

I'd like to add that I come here because of the people. This group shows so much common sense and intelligience. Also most show self-restraint because this issue can cause emotions to get out of hand and for the most part people control themselves. Then again, that is largely because W keeps things in line, makes sure rules are followed, etc. Thank you W.

This site has become my main source of information especially news. I do not rely on my newspaper or the liberal control box for it.

So that is just a few comments as to why I come here. Take care everyone and thank you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My reasons for coming here:

1. To increase my knowledge.

2. To be kept informed about what is happening in other neighborhoods around the country.

3. The sense community! I feel empowered being among other patriotic Americans who are aware of what is happening and not afraid to speak out. Sort of like what the early colonists went through when they held meetings to discuss their ideas about independence from tyranny.

I have come here because like so many around the country, I am so damn tired of watching our great country being flushed down the toilet.

I live in UT and have watched our beautiful national and state parks slowly being destroyed by illegal immigrants who are hiding and using these treasures as drug or people pick ups.
    This is a national problem which has outraged all of us, and I'm fed up with "Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish"

I am sick of the arrogance of the illegal immigrant community, the stupidity and greed of our elected officials, the list could go on an on.

I was born in this country, and each day I wake up and thank God for the blessing I have of being in the greatest country on the earth.

Not once have I ever thought it was "my right" or "privelage" to be here.
    It is a blessing!!

And when I see our leaders selling out to dissolve our borders, and sell out our country to "make a buck" is just downright immoral and evil.

My family history has many veterans who have fought and died defending the freedom we hold so sacred. I give my many thanks to each and every family member of a soldier or vet who bravely fought and gave their life so the freedom bell could go on ringing.
    In my mind, these are the TRUE heroes!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Triumph, I'm here because I believe in the American way and I love the American way. I'm here because I appreciate the fact that close to a million Americans have cut their lives WAY short for us to have this country.

I simply refuse to sit down and allow people to trample on what our fellow Americans died for which was to protect what our country stands for, which to me is freedom. justice and the upholding of our laws and our Constitution.

I believe there is a right way to come to America and I believe that it is important for the world as a whole to understand that the entire world cannot reside in one place. I believe that it is important for people around the world to use America as a symbol of hope and to use America as an example of what CAN BE for their country if the will is there to have it.

I thank God that I was born here and I don't know why I happened to be one of the fortunate ones to have been born in this country. That is out of my control, but what is in my control is to greatly appreciate it, respect those who have watched over it and protected it take the responsibility of carrying on that duty.

As an American citizen, I feel that it is my duty and responsiblilty to stand by my fellow American citizens to protect and defend the United States of America.

That's just how I feel about it, Triumph.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm here because for years I lived like how all the above mentioned people did. That was in Florida. Years of fighting with the school system. Years of working in retail and having to tolerate the most filthy things I've ever witnessed. Getting tired of being told there was 1/10 the amount I was seeing of them. Seeing them receive all the government aide and knowing they were making ALOT of money....somehow. Wondering why they made the big push to get people off welfare and there were 10x's more now except there were no other people but illegal immigrants getting it. They were driving those massive fancy EXPEXSIVE trucks. They were married. They had incomes. And those were things that I thought were against the law.(for welfare) Tired of the crime and gangs etc. Then I moved to Nebraska and it was like heaven on earth. For awhile. And then I saw the take-over...the 100% increase in violent crime....etc. Even worked in a chicken farm doing one of the many jobs they say Americans won't do. Then I moved here since I was willed my parents home and even though it's a nice area.....there isn't a place I can go where it's not Spanish. Can't get a job because I don't speak spanish. And one night watching Lou Dobbs after the massive march in Chicago and nation wide...Lou mentioned this sight....and I've been on the band wagon since. I wrote my first letters to government officials. Made my first calls. Because I didn't know what to do. I was fed-up and so angry I couldn't stand it anymore. I didn't know what country I was in anymore and it's been a life saver to know I'm not crazy. That there's tons more going through the same thing and it's wrong and this place gives me a place to vent and learn more and learn what to do. I don't know what I'd do if this wasn't here. Thanks guys!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast