Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With Jerry Brown at the helm it won't be long until California sinks. I read a blog the other day by some Dreamers that can't wait for their suger daddy to take office. They say he will pass more bills to pay for their college education.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Even though California is overwhelmed by the populations in Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego, there are millions of Californians living in more rural parts of the state who might just want to stay with the union – seceding themselves from the monster their state has become.
    Shock of all shock I agree 100% with this article. This being said watch it everyone with your attacks towards California. For those of you who stood idly by all these years while we fought this battle alone, I care not to hear your comments.

As long as California was the 5th largest economy in the world and paid high taxes to the federal government, nobody cared what was going on in California.

What everyone should be concerned about is the fact as to a rich California failing under the weight of elite progressive liberal values and illegal aliens.
    Sherry, while I agree in part that we should have paid more attention to California, it was and has been the voters who keep re-electing the idiots that have run the state into the ground. It's like the right minded people there keep going into a trance on election day and either don't vote or keep voting for the same people who have taken California down the road to ruin. Some of us just don't get it. Or is it true that the far left loons are now the majority in California and nothing will ever change until California becomes Mexico?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Sherry, while I agree in part that we should have paid more attention to California, it was and has been the voters who keep re-electing the idiots that have run the state into the ground. It's like the right minded people there keep going into a trance on election day and either don't vote or keep voting for the same people who have taken California down the road to ruin. Some of us just don't get it. Or is it true that the far left loons are now the majority in California and nothing will ever change until California becomes Mexico?
    Californians repeatedly voted for initiatives to end the invasion, and we were overuled in various ways. California has elected some really great representatives to congress including Duncan Hunter and Dana Rohrabacher. The reason why California does not elect quality people at the state executive level is the same reason the nation as a whole continues to elect OBLs at the nation's executive level. We have no other choices. Since 1994 the Republicans have only nominated open borders advocates for governor, giving us no other option. Just like the nation as a whole does for the presidency -- California is no worse.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thank you BearFlagRepublic, I know TexasBorn means well, but I guess unless you actually live here it is hard to understand. I think a lot of "right minded people" in California have simply given up. I am waiting for another Bear Flag Revolt.

I'm with you MontereySherry.....I am going to stay and fight for my State.
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

April
    PLEASE continue to TAKE ACTION AGAINST DREAM ACT!

Go here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1144057.html#1144057

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Thank you BearFlagRepublic, I know TexasBorn means well, but I guess unless you actually live here it is hard to understand. I think a lot of "right minded people" in California have simply given up. I am waiting for another Bear Flag Revolt.
    Sherry, I feel your pain! I don't live in California but it angers me beyond words what is happening over there!!! I lived south of SD in Chula Vista for a short time and was appalled at what I was seeing. Made a beeline back to Texas! I hate to say it but IMO, it's going to take a tax revolt or something more serious to change things over there. You guys are in it DEEP with cities like LA that have basically become crime ridden ghettos filled with illegal aliens and their supporters. Maybe step one is that we need to force Washington to withhold federal funding until California cleans up it's act. Yeah, I know, chances of that are slim and none.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12