Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's tally state by state who would march in the streets

It would have to be a Sat since most of us work during the week.

I'm in Houston,Tx and I would march.

That's 1 for Tx
    We the People. You the Invader

STATE BY STATE

I also work Monday thru Friday, but stage a march on ANY Saturday or Sunday In the Mid-South (East Coast) and I will give it my all to be there.

I am ready willing and able to go to Maryland, Virginia, NC, SC, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee... these are all States within a few hours drive. I would even consider going a little farther if need be.

Unfortunately I am in a position that I can't give up a days pay, but I would give up my "free time" on a week-end!

As long as I'm not working, I'd go to Pennsylvania, Virginia, N. Carolina, Delaware, NJ, or anywhere central to the N.Va area. Of course, we are located right near DC as well.

In my opinion, there should be one message to the march. The voting issues, etc. are fine, but one issue loud and clear. Probably just, ENFORCE OUR LAWS and ILLLEGALS OUT.

I think you'd garner more support than you think for this.

This is a Fantastic idea and one I was about to bring up... really.

I live in Ventura County and would like to be able to hold rallies under Alipac's banner. We have other orgs. here in California that do wonderful work and have said they would be willing to join in any future Protest or Flag Rallies, though it would be nice to have our own group to add to the numbers and be ready for action here in Ventura / Santa Barbara Counties.

Any California member's interested in occasional weekend activity, please send me a pm!

SA
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Re: Let's tally state by state who would march in the street

I could and would go to Louisiana to a rally/march. It's only 4hrs away.

quote="houston"]It would have to be a Sat since most of us work during the week.

That's 1 for Tx[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

Re: Let's tally state by state who would march in the street

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    It would have to be a Sat since most of us work during the week.

That's 1 for Tx
    The reason I proposed fridays is that you'd get the best exposure during rush hour btw. 4 to 6PM on fridays. That should be after work for most people. Of course we could make it on saturdays too for those who can't make it on friday.

The point of this is to COORDINATE this nationwide, which would encourage others to join us. If there's anybody SERIOUS about helping get this off the ground, let me know. If there's enough interest I might reopen my old forum to have a place to coordinate this and find fellow demonstrators. Alipac is great but there's so much going on here that an effort like this would pretty much disappear here.

Jaro

I would love to have one here in California. But here It would have to be semi large for safety reasons. I am afraid we will be outnumbered. I mean, if we are out numbered at the stores, parks, gas-stations, restaurants ect, it should not take long for them to outnumber us on a march.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Socal , maybe this is bad time to talk about it .

I think most are now focused on the phones, faxs and emails .

Maybe next week we can check into it further . It will be a huge task to get people to leave their homes and challenge all these invaders .

It's good to know that there are those who are fighting to win this war the leaders are brought onto their citizens .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12