Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's Thank Our National Guard and Border Patrol Agents

Moosetracks gave me an idea. Why don't we make a HUGE thread expressing our appreciation to our National Guard and to our Border Patrol Agents.

Moosetracks can print it and give it to her husband to take to everyone for us.

I think it's about time that we let them know how grateful we are to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal, I'm all for that!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy, feel free to get it started. I am too tired tonight to really express myself so I will write mine tomorrow when my mind is more refreshed.

Sippy, if you'd like to, go right on ahead and get this "Expression of Gratitude" underway !!

Maybe we should call it something like "Operation Appreciation" or "Operation Bravery on the Border".

We don't really need a name for it, we just need to get it started, because it's really over-due.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, let's get started.

This is addressed to those brave men and women, who answered the call of duty to our beloved country, and are standing up, defending her! I'm talking about our National Guard and the Border Patrol!

We understand you are risking your lives, undergoing major hardships, both daily and that those hardships are also experienced by your families, who worry about you and have to do without your love and strength.

Thank you. You are appreciated by us!
    I pray for you and yours, daily.

Sincerely, Pat
    Seattle, WA.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thank You, Border Patrol and National Guard, for watching over our borders, building fences and vehicle barriers, and apprehending smugglers of all types. You do a thankless job. Thank you very much for your bravery and sacrifices!

Joe Fleckenstein
    Alexandria, VA

Legal, you got it. I'll post something up shortly.

Thanks Ostrich and CP, I will use your comments and make us a good thread for Moose to take down and show everyone.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

To all the men and women of the National Guard and Border patrol,
    I wish to send all of you a heartfelt graditude for all the self-sacrificing and patriotism that you and your family members endure for this great nation!

Freedom is not free and we need to seal our borders from criminals and terrorists! You are our first defense!

May God bless you, your families and America!

CC
    New Jersey

Hey everyone, I made a new thread specifically for placing our thanks on. Let's copy our comments here and place up for Moosetrak to send down there.

Thanks again!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=38222

Please go to this thread to continue with our messages of gratitude to our National Guard and Border Patrol Agents. Here is the link and I will lock this so that we all move over to the right thread.

If you have posted in this thread please copy and paste it or re-post it at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=38222