Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's try to brain storm

Let's try to brain storm how to impeach the prez and how to get the senators that are anti-american out of office, NOW.
    We the People. You the Invader

HOUSTON,

this is just my opinion but in the scheme of things, working on impeachment is sapping valuable energy and time right at this moment in time.

The window of opportunity has not presented itself yet.

just my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All in office who put other countries before ours should be removed, and never allowed to return. They should also be placed in that country of which they show so much support and never allowed to return to this country,let alone hold office. The President MUST be impeached!!

We call, we fax, we rally and nothing happens to change their minds. I have enough energy to do more than one thing at a time. Let's do what we have to do today but we also have to plan on tomorrow, today. As long as we plan, that's ok. FYI, my husband hasn't worked a whole week at a time in months. Illegals under bid his company and not by alittle. They under bid so much it almost does not pay for the gas back and forth to work. Instead of getting the normal which is $1.25 a ft. Illegals bid .50c a ft. Americans can not beat that. But you see, the illegals do not pay for their health care or their food or their medicine. They get that free. Americans have to pay for it all. Our and theirs...Anyway...I understand what you are saying .

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HOUSTON,

this is just my opinion but in the scheme of things, working on impeachment is sapping valuable energy and time right at this moment in time.

The window of opportunity has not presented itself yet.

just my 2 cents

Jorge

Good idea-1.Conspiring with a foreign gov. over your own citizens-the minutemen and putting them at risk. 2.Putting citizens at risk by leaving border open-so many have been killed already.Murder,3rd World diseases with no cure exposing citizens daily.3. Working on bringing the country to a 3rd World level by trying to get rid of the middle class.4.Bringing in all these Mexican Consulates to take advantage of citizens.5.Hate groups are encouraged to take over our people and country like La Raza and Mech.6.Terrorists allowed to come .7 Permitting illegals to work here illegally.8.Conspiring with states to give illegals drivers licenses, and releasing serial killers in society again.9. Allowing 250 Billion dollars of drugs to come here.10.Allowed Mexican Army to come over 200 times on our land.11.Letting illegals come on peoples property everyday in droves. This is just the beginning,so what do you think?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

YUP, DEEDEE

Better to see if they can be SUED

If an ILLEGAL can sue then.......there's got to be a way for Americans.

It's Constitutional, we've been discussing this. There is a thread{s} referrencing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis,

I am sorry to tell you that you have it all wrong. Of course illegals can sue because they can do and get anything they need to in order to further their cause. American citizens on the other hand, I am sure, do not have the right to sue the government. That would be wrong and I am sure in some way or another considered racist (sarcasm off) .

Sarcasm is not unusual these days, LOL.

However, Americans can and have sued the gov. What's important here is do we have a Constitutional standing AND who will be willing to take it on.

Judicial Watch is one place that we've discussed. Especially since they helped Herndon, VA with their "day laborer center."

What constitutes treason?

It's oft times mentioned as being done by political office holders, but mention is the only operative word.

pretty clear to me!

But then again I'm just a voter and taxpaying citizen.

Treason
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

In law, treason is the crime of disloyalty to one's nation or state. A person who betrays the nation of their citizenship and/or reneges on an oath of loyalty and in some way willfully cooperates with an enemy, is considered to be a traitor. Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

Traitor may also mean a person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, family, friends, ethnic group, religion, or other group to which they may belong. Oftentimes, such accusations are controversial and disputed, as the person may not identify with the group of which they are a member, or may otherwise disagree with the group leaders making the charge. See, for example, race traitor.

At times, the term "traitor" has been levelled as a political epithet, regardless of any verifiable treasonous action. In a civil war or insurrection, the winners may deem the losers to be traitors. Likewise the term "traitor" is used in heated political discussion – typically as a slur against political dissidents, or against officials in power who are perceived as failing to act in the best interest of their constituents. In certain cases, as with the German Dolchstosslegende, the accusation of treason towards a large group of people can be a unifying political message.

quote="breezy"]What constitutes treason?

It's oft times mentioned as being done by political office holders, but mention is the only operative word.[/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast