Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LET'S WRITE NANCY PELOSI ABOUT BENNIE THOMPSON

Contact Information

Web Site: www.house.gov/pelosi
    E-mail: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

LET'S WRITE NANCY PELOSI ABOUT BENNIE THOMPSON...HER CHOICE FOR HOMELAND SECURITY...HER CHOICES HAVEN'T BEEN VERY GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS DECLARED A NEW DIRECTION.REAL SECURITY AT HOME and a Beginning with our goal of an America that strives for the common good

CONTACT INFO

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
    http://democraticleader.house.gov/contact.cfm

ON-LINE CONTACT FORM

Web Site: www.house.gov/pelosi

[b]E-mail: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov[/b]
    Washington Office:
    2371 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-0508
    Phone: (202) 225-4965
    Fax: (202) 225-8259

Main District Office:
    450 Golden Gate Ave., Burton Fed. Bldg.
    San Francisco, CA 94102
    Phone: (415) 556-4862
    Fax: (415) 861-1670
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

DEAR Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

DEAR Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

"Congressional Democrats believe America should work for everyone - not just those at the top - by building opportunity and prosperity for all, and guaranteeing real security at home and around the world."
    "Last week, in a stunning display of democracy, the American people voted for change," said Pelosi. "Today, House Democrats have elected the leaders who will help take our nation in a New Direction. We will work together to lead the House of Representatives with a commitment to integrity, to civility, and to fiscal responsibility. This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history." Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

I am writing you to let you know I want Congressman Bennie G. Thompson (D-MS) head the Homeland Security Committee to step down since his bias and lack of real time understanding of the havoc, mayhem from millions of illegal aliens who have illegally entered this country, and the heavy burden on this country. He used his office and position to try to intimidate law abiding American companies with threatening letters of charges of discrimination for following the laws. His appalling actions and lame excuses indicate he isn't of the caliber for Homeland Security and would interfere with proper immigration enforcement. Your new direction is to secure this country and we the voters are going to hold you and Congress to this promise, realize that the majority in Congress is do to several reasons: 1) President Bush' s refusal to listen to America's majority..2) The lack of trust for Congress 3) the border fence was.... too little.... too late with many blockades in the way of the majority's demands 4) pandering by the administration to illegal aliens, lack of law enforcement, Miss-Use Of Taxpayers Money Being Used For Illegal Aliens, Towns Being Forced To Try And Protect It's Self With Laws That The Federal Government Put Us In This Position And Treasury Dilemma, 5) the shadow government (SPP) for years hidden by government and still is AND 6) NO over-sight on the executive branch 7) total disregard for Americans, our history, culture, traditions and can't do...won't do... dispersions constantly on Americans Congress MUST start defending Citizens and the Constitution 9) our country has been invaded with millions of Illegals, drugs and gangs over our borders, our social systems over burdened AND NOT ONE WORD TO AMERICANS FROM ANY ELECTED PERSON …LOCAL OR FEDERAL. Instead AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE KILLED, ATTACKED AND CALLED NAMES, THE GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS HORRENDOUS MAYHEM...10). Bills To Protect Us, Our Rights, Property And Privacy Are Still Sitting In Limbo And Have Been For Over A Year...

TRUST IS A MUST. …

Mexico needs to be dealt harshly with…and not Amnesty Policies. Benefits of all kinds need to be stopped….I hope that this Congress realizes We the People have had it and if things don't change ......2008 will be another year we speak....

WE also have had more than enough of Political Correctness, which is a form of curbing voices that should be heard and silencing those, who disagree and not standing up for what is right or with common sense for fear of controversy is Political Coward-ness

REPLY IS...

Thank you for contacting my office.

Congressional courtesy prevents me from replying to emails if I cannot
    determine that you are a constituent of mine.

If you are a resident of the 8th District of California, please contact my
    office in Washington, DC at (202) 225-4965 to be added to our database.

If you are not a resident of Califoria's 8th Congressional District and
    are contacting me in regard to my role as Democratic Leader, please email
    me at AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov or visit
    http://democraticleader.house.gov/contact.cfm.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 12/1/2006 1:47:07 AM
    To: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov
    Cc:
    Subject: the American people voted for change

SO NOW I WILL TRY THAT ADDY....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>