Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter from Boxer after sending fax via NUMBERSUSA

Dear Mr. MARINCIC:

Thank you for writing to me about illegal immigration and the need for improved enforcement of our immigration laws. I appreciate hearing your views on this important matter.

I am committed to strengthening our government's ability to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws.

During the last Congress, I voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which authorized the construction of 700 miles of additional fencing along the country's southwestern border and provided for 1,500 additional Border Patrol agents. I also co-sponsored a bill that created stricter penalties for the illegal construction of tunnels under the border and fought vigorously for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, which reimburses states for the costs of incarcerating illegal immigrants.

To expedite these efforts, Congress recently approved an additional $1.2 billion in emergency spending for border security measures as part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2008, which was signed into law on December 26, 2007. This funding provides for the construction of 700 miles of border fencing, including cameras and sensors.

I am also working to strengthen the enforcement of our immigration laws through an overhaul of our broken immigration system. The Senate recently debated S.1639, an immigration reform bill. S.1639 would require employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all employees within three years of the bill's enactment and would authorize the Social Security Administration to disclose taxpayer information to the Department of Homeland Security

for the purposes of worksite enforcement. Although S.1639 failed to get the 60 votes needed to move forward, be assured that I will continue to fight for measures that reduce illegal immigration and strengthen our control over our borders.

Again, thank you for writing to me. Please feel free to contact me again about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
    United States Senator
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Write her another letter and take the position of pro-illegal immigration and see what kind of letter you get back.

We all know she is not against amnesty, or guestworker programs for illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I am also working to strengthen the enforcement of our immigration laws through an overhaul of our broken immigration system.
    Boom, there it is! It's no secret that Sen. Boxer supports a comprehensive immigration reform plan. As we all know, comprehensive immigration reform includes amnesty.

It's no surprise that many in the U.S. Congress have figured out that we're on to their words games. That is probably why Boxer has decided to utilize the word "overhaul" vice the phrase comprehensive immigration reform.

Sen. Boxer on immigration:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Internationa ... ration.htm

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a liar, she is for AMNESTY and trying to put a spin on that issue. And her reimbursement to states is called paying for illegal to be here. Does she think we are that stupid??

"require employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all employees within three years of the bill's enactment"
    Do know how many more illegal will be here within 3 years!! Then boom, she gives them Amnesty! She needs to be voted out of office for good. What's her rating according to USA numbers?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

"Write her another letter and take the position of pro-illegal immigration and see what kind of letter you get back."

Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    What a liar, she is for AMNESTY and trying to put a spin on that issue. And her reimbursement to states is called paying for illegal to be here. Does she think we are that stupid??

"require employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all employees within three years of the bill's enactment"
    Do know how many more illegal will be here within 3 years!! Then boom, she gives them Amnesty! She needs to be voted out of office for good. What's her rating according to USA numbers?
    I hope you don't mind, I sent her response with the websites facts together and asked her why she lied and if she thought I was stupid!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

I see that everywhere. John McCain could be working at this very moment to secure the border, but he won't until after he is elected. When guest workers from India came in to take jobs away from American citizens, we were told that new jobs for American citizens would start showing up around the year 2012.

It's all the same crooked blather. Either you are for amnesty or you are not.

][/quote]I hope you don't mind, I sent her response with the websites facts together and asked her why she lied and if she thought I was stupid!![/quote]

No problem, I'm at work and busy so you did me a favor
    Thanks,
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

great suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Write her another letter and take the position of pro-illegal immigration and see what kind of letter you get back.

We all know she is not against amnesty, or guestworker programs for illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Great suggestion.

"I also co-sponsored a bill that created stricter penalties for the illegal construction of tunnels under the border"

What worthless legislation! They have found so many tunnels it is unreal. But I've never heard of a single person being caught while digging them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast